Author Topic: ‘Justice League’: Aquaman Fans Won’t Like the Movie  (Read 692 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
‘Justice League’: Aquaman Fans Won’t Like the Movie
« on: November 03, 2017, 08:17:33 pm »
Aramide Tinubu
The Cheat Sheet
November 3, 2017

Justice League is gearing up to rake in dough at the box office. The film will bring some of the most beloved and iconic superheroes altogether. Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, and (hopefully) Superman are teaming up to save the world from evil, and we couldn’t be more thrilled.

Following the stunning success of Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman, DC Films seem to have found its footing. Justice League will prove if the studio really has its mojo back or if Jenkins and Gal Gadot, who plays Diana Prince, are simply marvels on their own.

Leading up to the film’s release, DC has been dropping hints about what we can expect to see in Justice League. From some gorgeous colorful new posters to new footage from the films. It seems like with all of those last-minute reshoots and changes, and with Joss Whedon stepping in for Zack Snyder, Justice League might be a film that DC fans can stand behind.

However, Jason Momoa doesn’t exactly think fans will be thrilled — at least not with his character, Aquaman. This is why the Game of Thrones alum thinks Aquaman fans won’t be all that excited about Justice League.

More

Offline RoosGirl

Re: ‘Justice League’: Aquaman Fans Won’t Like the Movie
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 09:24:20 pm »
Can't think of one thing about Jason Momoa to not be thrilled about.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: ‘Justice League’: Aquaman Fans Won’t Like the Movie
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 02:17:31 pm »
I grew up with DC and Marvel, opting for Marvel wisely.  Still have my FF #1.

DC got to the movies late in the game compared to Marvel, although Superman was great with Reeves.

They will have a tough time catching up, unless Marvel makes anymore Deadpool movies.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:31:23 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington