Author Topic: Ex-Clinton Spox: Yeah, Someone From The Hillary Campaign Had To Have Known About Dossier Payments  (Read 586 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Nov. 1, 2017

Well, the secret is out: The Hillary Clinton campaign, along with the Democratic National Committee, funded the unverified Trump dossier. Clinton and DNC lawyer Marc Elias hired research firm Fusion GPS, who then retained the services of former MI6 operative Christopher Steele to gather information on Trump from sources within the Kremlin. Former Clinton spokesperson Brian Fallon took to social media when the news was revealed last week, noting that he would have helped Steele gather information and held a James Comey-style press conference, like the one the ex-FBI director held during the Hillary email probe, to unveil its contents.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/11/01/ex-clinton-spox-yeah-someone-from-the-hillary-campaign-had-to-have-known-about-n2402982

Offline endicom

Dem malfeasance sports more red flags than a May Day parade.

Offline aligncare

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dem malfeasance sports more red flags than a May Day parade.

:amen:  Well said!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien