Author Topic: Dustin Hoffman accused of sexually harassing 17-year-old girl: ‘I am sorry’  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dustin Hoffman apologized Wednesday after a woman came forward to accuse the actor of sexually harassing her when she was a 17-year-old production assistant.

Writing for The Hollywood Reporter, Anna Graham Hunter, now 49, said she was interning as a production assistant on the 1985 TV movie adaption of “Death of a Salesman” when the alleged harassment occurred.

Ms. Hunter reprinted mail correspondence with her sister in London detailing the alleged harassment that occurred over five weeks. She said she initially laughed off Mr. Hoffman’s advances, but later explicitly and repeatedly told him to stop.

“And yes, I loved the attention from Dustin Hoffman. Until I didn’t,” she wrote.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/1/dustin-hoffman-accused-sexually-harassing-17-year-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Anna Graham. Her parents had a sense of humor.

Rain Man has a problem.