Author Topic: Day Seven: John McCain Continues to Dodge Questions on Role in Trump Hoax Dossier  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Day Seven: John McCain Continues to Dodge Questions on Role in Trump Hoax Dossier
Breitbart, Nov 1, 2017, Aaron Klein

(New York) Sen. John McCain has still not responded to questions raised in light of the disclosure last Tuesday that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research utilized in the infamous, largely discredited 35-page dossier on President Donald Trump.

In December, it was McCain who notoriously passed the controversial dossier produced by the Washington firm Fusion GPS to then FBI Director James Comey, whose agency reportedly utilized the dossier as a partial basis for its probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

More:  http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/01/day-seven-john-mccain-continues-to-dodge-questions-role-in-anti-trump-dossier/

A spokesperson for McCain confirmed by telephone that the Breitbart News requests were received.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

What about the version, whereby a rich Rubio supporter paid?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

What about the version, whereby a rich Rubio supporter paid?

This refers to what McCain did to obtain the democrat paid "dossier" and then bringing it to the FBI.  (This is after the Republican's opposition research.)

@truth_seeker

Offline Frank Cannon

I think it's fun that right before Crazy Johnny is about to check out, there is going to yet another scandal or embarrassment the NY Times will have to add to his obituary.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This refers to what McCain did to obtain the democrat paid "dossier" and then bringing it to the FBI.  (This is after the Republican's opposition research.)

@truth_seeker

Thanks for the reminder. My excuse is the entire group of events, series, episodes, players, is complicated.

Even my guru Scott Adams (a genius IQ guy) says it is complicated. He usually argues for simplicity.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kidd

At best, McCain is a useful idiot (for handing the dossier from Fusion GPS to the FBI). Of course the FBI knew about the dossier beforehand. So, McCain's role was to be the token republican.

At worst, McCain was involved in the creation of the dossier. He certainly has shown motive to participate.

As the last active Keating Five senator, McCain is an established sneak and has been formally recognized as having poor judgment.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It wouldn't surprise me of McCain cooked this up with his Dem buddies to get Trump investigated.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It wouldn't surprise me of McCain cooked this up with his Dem buddies to get Trump investigated.

I consider that highly likely.  I'd bet on it, if somebody was running a book.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I consider that highly likely.  I'd bet on it, if somebody was running a book.

Me to!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

You can bet your sweet petunias on that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.