Author Topic: Nostradamus' King of Terror  (Read 2603 times)

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
Nostradamus' King of Terror
« on: November 01, 2017, 09:38:18 am »

Nostradamus' famous X-72 prophecy that says the King of Terror will appear on the world scene in the seventh month 1999 was indeed fulfilled in July 1999 according to both Nostradamus' and the King of Terror's Julian calendar.

Nostradamus' King of Terror still rules today... do you know who he is ??

Below is link for reference... his name isn't mentioned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/entertainment/books/1999/09/12/nostradamus/a3fa24e0-55ad-4950-99ac-33da11f3c0b8/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Nostradamus' King of Terror
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:07:03 pm »

Nostradamus' famous X-72 prophecy that says the King of Terror will appear on the world scene in the seventh month 1999 was indeed fulfilled in July 1999 according to both Nostradamus' and the King of Terror's Julian calendar.

Nostradamus' King of Terror still rules today... do you know who he is ??

Below is link for reference... his name isn't mentioned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/entertainment/books/1999/09/12/nostradamus/a3fa24e0-55ad-4950-99ac-33da11f3c0b8/

Putin
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline KingsX

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 12:07:22 am »

Putin

Putin was appointed PM by Russian president Yeltsin August 9, 1999 on our Gregorian calendar... which is July 1999 on Russia's religious Julian calendar. [Julian was also the calendar in use in Nostradamus' time.]

At that time,  Yeltsin had hired and fired many prime ministers in quick succession. So when little known Putin was appointed PM, it hardly raised an eyebrow in the West... until Y2K eve, when Yeltsin suddenly resigned,  making Putin acting president of Russia.  Putin has been either president or prime minister of Russia ever since.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:12:37 am by KingsX »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 12:16:42 am »

Putin was appointed PM by Russian president Yeltsin August 9, 1999 on our Gregorian calendar... which is July 1999 on Russia's religious Julian calendar. [Julian was also the calendar in use in Nostradamus' time.]

At that time,  Yeltsin had hired and fired many prime ministers in quick succession. So when little known Putin was appointed PM, it hardly raised an eyebrow in the West... until Y2K eve, when Yeltsin suddenly resigned,  making Putin acting president of Russia.  Putin has been either president or prime minister of Russia ever since.

Welcome to TBR. I've seen the reaction other members have from your posts. FWIW...welcome to TBR.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline KingsX

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 12:20:34 am »

Welcome to TBR. I've seen the reaction other members have from your posts. FWIW...welcome to TBR.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 12:27:04 am »
Putin

Canadian gravy fries? You might have something there...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:28:32 am »

A gut feeling.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 12:30:19 am »

The interesting difference in Russia's religious calendar also relates to what Russian economist Dr Koryagina said in an interview with Pravda in July 2001. She said the financial center of the planet in the USA would be attacked in the "last ten days of August."  She further said that time has religious meaning.

In the "last ten days of August" Julian, Sept 11,  the World Trade Center in NYC was attacked.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 12:32:57 am »

The interesting difference in Russia's religious calendar also relates to what Russian economist Dr Koryagina said in an interview with Pravda in July 2001. She said the financial center of the planet in the USA would be attacked in the "last ten days of August."  She further said that time has religious meaning.

In the "last ten days of August" Julian, Sept 11,  the World Trade Center in NYC was attacked.

Sooo...the attack was an open secret.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 12:34:37 am »

I gotta tell you I am a food racist. I don't like black-eyed peas and insist on white gravy on my fries. Brown would have me poutin'.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 12:38:50 am »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 12:41:32 am »
I gotta tell you I am a food racist. I don't like black-eyed peas and insist on white gravy on my fries. Brown would have me poutin'.

Mebbe it ain't the gravy... Mebbe it's the kurds. ;)

Offline KingsX

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 12:43:13 am »

Sooo...the attack was an open secret.

Russians love doing that.

Look at Putin's 9-11 memorial he donated to the USA.
Most see one thing... others see something totally different.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 12:51:26 am »

Russians love doing that.

Look at Putin's 9-11 memorial he donated to the USA.
Most see one thing... others see something totally different.

A wrecking ball.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 12:52:09 am »

Check out Russian defector to the UK, "Suvorov's"  1987 book, "Spetsnaz".
In the chapter...  "Spetsnaz's First World War"... he gives a fictional account
of Russia attacking the USA that is eerily similar to the WTC.

" For Soviet Communists the month of August has a special significance. "

[...]

" On 12 August, at 0558 local time, a van comes to a halt on the vast empty parking lot in front of a supermarket in Washington. Three men open the doors of the van, roll out the fuselage of a light aircraft and attach its wings. A minute later its motor bursts into life. The plane takes off and disappears into the sky. It has no pilot. It is controlled by radio with the aid of very simple instruments, only slightly more complicated than those used by model aircraft enthusiasts. The plane climbs to about 200 metres and immediately begins to descend in the direction of the White House. A minute later a mighty explosion shakes the capital of the United States. The screaming of sirens on police cars, fire engines and ambulances fills the city.

Three minutes later a second plane sweeps across the centre of the city and there is a second explosion in the place where the White House once stood. The second plane has taken off from a section of highway under construction, and has a quite different control system. Two cars with radio beacons in them have been left earlier in the middle of the city. The beacons have switched on automatically a few seconds before the plane's take-off. The automatic pilot is guided by the two beacons and starts to descend according to a previously worked-out trajectory. The second plane has been sent off by a second group operating independently of the first one.

It was a simple plan: if the first plane did not destroy the White House the second would. If the first plane did destroy the White House then a few minutes later all the heads of the Washington police would be near where the explosion had taken place. The second plane would kill many of them. "

http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov6/15.html

Offline KingsX

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 12:58:29 am »

A wrecking ball.

You're very close !

Think Red Army.

Speaking of Stalin's Red Army... is it really Stalin's former 70 year old victory
that Putin glorifies during his "victory" military parades ??

Or does Putin have another "victory" in mind ??

Is it more than symbolic that Putin calls his Western enemies,   Nazis ??

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:59:55 am by KingsX »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 01:10:56 am »

You're very close !

Think Red Army.

Speaking of Stalin's Red Army... is it really Stalin's former 70 year old victory
that Putin glorifies during his "victory" military parades ??

Or does Putin have another "victory" in mind ??

Is it more than symbolic that Putin calls his Western enemies,   Nazis ??

I'll have to research that a bit.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 01:28:47 am »

I'll have to research that a bit.

I'll give you a hint.   

I'm a student of history.

When I post history... how Stalin's Red Army horrifically raped and murdered its way across Europe...
I get banned from Russian forums.

Of course, symbolism is in the eye of the beholder.

Your wrecking ball idea works just as well,  maybe better.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:32:42 am by KingsX »

Offline KingsX

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 01:52:56 am »

Another hint.

Many think the USA is prophetic Babylon.

Which brings me back to another interesting Nostradamus prophecy, X-86

" Like a griffin will come the King of Europe,
Accompanied by those of the North.
He will lead a great troop of red ones and white ones,
And they will go against the King of Babylon. "

Putin was born in St Petersburg whose famous historic symbol is the griffin.

Putin has united the Red ones [Communist Red Army] and White ones [Democrat & Tsarist White Army]

Red Army

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army

White Army

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement

Putin's troops going against the King of Babylon symbolic of going against America-Babylon.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:57:18 am by KingsX »

Offline KingsX

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 03:26:45 am »

Check out Russian defector to the UK, "Suvorov's"  1987 book, "Spetsnaz".
In the chapter...  "Spetsnaz's First World War"... he gives a fictional account
of Russia attacking the USA that is eerily similar to the WTC.

" For Soviet Communists the month of August has a special significance. "

[...]

" On 12 August, at 0558 local time, a van comes to a halt on the vast empty parking lot in front of a supermarket in Washington. Three men open the doors of the van, roll out the fuselage of a light aircraft and attach its wings. A minute later its motor bursts into life. The plane takes off and disappears into the sky. It has no pilot. It is controlled by radio with the aid of very simple instruments, only slightly more complicated than those used by model aircraft enthusiasts. The plane climbs to about 200 metres and immediately begins to descend in the direction of the White House. A minute later a mighty explosion shakes the capital of the United States. The screaming of sirens on police cars, fire engines and ambulances fills the city.

Three minutes later a second plane sweeps across the centre of the city and there is a second explosion in the place where the White House once stood. The second plane has taken off from a section of highway under construction, and has a quite different control system. Two cars with radio beacons in them have been left earlier in the middle of the city. The beacons have switched on automatically a few seconds before the plane's take-off. The automatic pilot is guided by the two beacons and starts to descend according to a previously worked-out trajectory. The second plane has been sent off by a second group operating independently of the first one.

It was a simple plan: if the first plane did not destroy the White House the second would. If the first plane did destroy the White House then a few minutes later all the heads of the Washington police would be near where the explosion had taken place. The second plane would kill many of them. "

http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov6/15.html

bigheadfred,  you have an interesting join date  ;)