Author Topic: Andy Dick loses movie gig over sexual harassment allegations, says ‘I won’t do it anymore’  (Read 937 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Andy Dick has been fired off the set of the upcoming comedy film “Raising Buchanan” following allegations of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior.

Two sources with knowledge of the situation told The Hollywood Reporter that Mr. Dick was accused of groping people’s genitals, unwanted kissing and licking and making sexual advances on at least four members of the production.

The actor confirmed he was fired from the film and admitted to some inappropriate behavior like licking and making advances, but denied that he groped anyone, THR reported.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/31/andy-dick-loses-movie-gig-over-sexual-harassment-a/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

I think they missed an R on the front of his name.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
At the rate we're going, there won't be any men left in Hollywood by the end of 2017.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
At the rate we're going, there won't be any men left in Hollywood by the end of 2017.
Oh there will be some men left, but all the perverts might be gone. My only question is when will they roll on the women, what you actually believe there aren't any women in power doing the same thing?

Offline Frank Cannon

Andy Dick loses movie gig over sexual harassment allegations

This outrageous. Andy Dick should be losing rolls because he is terrible.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh there will be some men left, but all the perverts might be gone. My only question is when will they roll on the women, what you actually believe there aren't any women in power doing the same thing?
There are a couple I can think of who might be likely candidates. I'd say there is a very high probability there are predatory women there, of all orientations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

I think they missed an R on the front of his name.

R Andy Dick?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl