Author Topic: Rep. Devin Nunes: ENTIRE FBI May Be Lying About Who Was Funding Anti-Trump Dossier (VIDEO)  (Read 313 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Rep. Devin Nunes: ENTIRE FBI May Be Lying About Who Was Funding Anti-Trump Dossier (VIDEO)
Gateway Pundit, Oct 30. 2017, Jim Hoft
DEEP STATE OUT OF CONTROL!

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) joined Laura Ingraham tonight on her launch of The Ingraham Angle on FOX News.

Rep. Nunes told Laura Ingraham that James Comey and possibly the ENTIRE FBI brass was lying to Congress about who was funding the anti-Trump dossier.

More: http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/rep-devin-nunes-entire-fbi-may-lying-funding-anti-trump-dossier-video/

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Nunes is the one who subpoenaed the GPS banking records.  The ONLY one.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Sanguine

Nunes best be careful.  He's going straight to the heart of the beast here.
There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
Nunes has been right since word one on this mess.
Two Liters Is A Soft Drink, Not An Engine Size.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Nunes best be careful.  He's going straight to the heart of the beast here.

He needs to watch his back or hire someone to do it....we don't want another *failed robbery attempt*

Support the USO

Online endicom

I have never seen people, especially government officials, speak as openly as many are now doing. Long overdue.

Offline kidd

Nunes: "THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY that the FBI did not know who paid for that dossier"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! It's what's for dinner!
  • International Cracker of Wise
We all know who gave the finished "dossier" to the FBI, too.  I like the way Pay Buchanan put it:  It's like Murder on the Orient Express:  Everybody had a hand in it.
I will NOT comply.
Thanks to Cripplecreek and Oceander for the medal!

Online Free Vulcan

• Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
I am generally against congressional hearings as a complete waste of time., There are times though when they are absolutely critical, such as when there is a media feeding frenzy over some explosive events, such as with the Mueller indictments.

Nunes needs to push this hard and get everything out there in the open, while the iron is hot.
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf