Author Topic: Israel and Iraqi Kurdistan: the oil connection  (Read 358 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Israel and Iraqi Kurdistan: the oil connection
« on: October 31, 2017, 09:12:18 am »
Jacob Atkins

srael has been the top buyer of crude oil from the Kurdish region of northern Iraq this year, according to shipping data and interviews with industry analysts, in a murky trade that underpins the Jewish state’s unique position as a supporter of the Kurdish Regional Government’s (KRG) hotly contested independence referendum last month.Just under half of the crude extracted from KRG oil fields so far in 2017 has made its way to Israel, according to Clipperdata, a US-based company that tracks global oil shipments, dwarfing the amount exported to Italy, the next biggest buyer of Kurdish crude.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/157303-171009-israel-and-iraqi-kurdistan-the-oil-connection
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome