Author Topic: F-35S SET TO SEE OPERATIONAL ACTION IN IDF SERVICE NEXT MONTH  (Read 343 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

F-35S SET TO SEE OPERATIONAL ACTION IN IDF SERVICE NEXT MONTH
« on: October 31, 2017, 07:51:08 am »
HAGAY HACOHEN

The Israeli Airforce is pulling no stops as it makes sure that the new F-35 Joint Strike Fighters will be fully integrated and operational  by December of this year. The work is conducted with a keen eye on how to deliver intelligence detected by the jet to the relevant units in the IAF and beyond.

The F-35 is often hailed as a jet that claims to do, and might achieve, the impossible – to take off vertically when there’s no rundown for lift off, to fly undetected by enemy radars and if needed, to subdue any enemy pilot foolish enough to challenge it to a dogfight.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome