Author Topic: North Korea: What happens if a hydrogen bomb hits Seoul?  (Read 497 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

North Korea: What happens if a hydrogen bomb hits Seoul?
« on: October 31, 2017, 03:27:09 am »
VICKIIE OLIPHANT

AFTER North Korea proved it could strike South Korea with a nuclear missile, Express.co.uk reveals would would happen if a hydrogen bomb was dropped on Seoul.Following Kim Jong-un’s sixth and largest-ever nuclear test blast deep inside a mountain on September 3, tensions have heightened in the region with many fearing a strike could be imminent.

The dictator has continued to threaten his neighbours on South Korea over recent months, accusing the state of being "puppets" for the United States.

And in return, Seoul has ramped up military training drills held joint with the US army and air force in a show of strength against North Korea's tyrannical regime.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/857615/North-Korea-world-war-3-what-happens-hydrogen-nuclear-bomb-hits-Seoul-south-korea
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: North Korea: What happens if a hydrogen bomb hits Seoul?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 03:40:51 am »
North Korea: What happens if a hydrogen bomb hits Seoul?

It blows the eff up. Next question?