Author Topic: America Is Finally Punishing China over North Korea's Deadly Missile Launchers  (Read 298 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Bill Gertz

This is the first time the US government has formally acknowledged the strategic missile transfers that were first reported by the United Nations in 2013.

This October, the US government for the first time imposed economic sanctions on a Chinese company for providing vehicles for transfer North Korean road-mobile missiles.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/america-finally-punishing-china-over-north-koreas-deadly-22957
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJ1KEdf6kA

China Exported Missile Launchers to N. Korea
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome