Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl Cries and Apologizes While Taking Stand in Sentencing Hearing  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Bowe Bergdahl Released
Oct 30 2017, 3:59 pm ET
Bowe Bergdahl Cries and Apologizes While Taking Stand in Sentencing Hearing

by Shauna Williams and Elizabeth Chuck

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — In an unexpected move, Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl took the stand in his sentencing hearing Monday, breaking down several times and apologizing to those who were wounded while searching for him after he abandoned his post in Afghanistan.

"I was trying to do something good and it turned bad," Bergdahl said, reading from a statement at the beginning of his testimony. "My words alone can't relieve the pain. ... I think about what I did every day for the last eight years."

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bowe-bergdahl-released/bowe-bergdahl-judge-refuses-toss-case-over-trump-s-comments-n815601
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lock him up already.  Leave the key with me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Unexpected?"  What BS from the brainiacs at NBC. 

What's fully expected by this partial observer (me) was his wondering off in his testimony to how many terrible, awful things he experienced at the hand of his "captors" (term used loosely here).  This Judge hasn't given a rat's ass about his sad-sack routine so far, let's hope he stays his course.

I vote we lock him up and leave the key with @Right_in_Virginia.  Best idea I've heard so far.  888high58888

If he'd left a note saying "I'm deserting!  Eff you all, and good night!  Wheee!" he'd be getting a better chance at a light sentence simply because we would not have wasted lives looking for his sad-sack ass.  But he didn't, he half-assed his desertion, like everything else he's ever done in his life.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

From Pookie's Toons.

Offline Frank Cannon

This poor boy has suffered enough. Give him his taxpayer funded sex change and send him on his way.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This poor boy has suffered enough. Give him his taxpayer funded sex change and send him on his way.

No prob.  I'll kick what's left of his testicles with my hob-nail boots up to his chest and call it good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

This is the sentence he deserves.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I thought deserters traditionally received this punishment:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I vote we lock him up and leave the key with @Right_in_Virginia.  Best idea I've heard so far.  888high58888

:patriot: 

@Cyber Liberty