Author Topic: Kevin Spacey apologizes, comes out as gay after allegation of sexual advance on 14-year-old  (Read 4306 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The 14 year old boy was molested by Spacey and there was a 15 year old that was attemped to rape him.Once a rapist, always a rapist or child molester. He might be sued by his accusers. He has hired Bill Coisby's lawyer to be his counsel.

Just trying to stay factual.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just trying to stay factual.

It has to be difficult keeping them straight, he seems to have been running a stable....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DemolitionMan

I went to the movies yesterday with my mom. One of the coming attractions was for a Weinstein movie. The audience, which was all septegenians and octogenarians started to Boo. Seriously!!!!

Wow.

(The movie was Dame Judi Dench's latest. Highly recommend)

Harvey Weinstein can lose his entire studio and his freedom if this is taken to court. NY District Attorneys has a laser light on him to take it to court

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/11/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegations-prison
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:39:07 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome