Author Topic: Kevin Spacey apologizes, comes out as gay after allegation of sexual advance on 14-year-old  (Read 4307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Multiple ‘House Of Cards’ Employees Accuse Kevin Spacey Of Sexual Harassment

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
8:54 AM 11/03/2017

Several “House of Cards” employees have accused Kevin Spacey of sexual harassment, according to a CNN report Thursday.

In the piece, people who currently work on the Netflix show or have worked with him in the past painted the 58-year-old actor as a man who allegedly had “predatory” behavior, especially towards young males. All the people who spoke about the alleged sexual misconduct spoke on condition of anonymity.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/multiple-house-of-cards-employees-accuse-kevin-spacey-of-sexual-harassment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DemolitionMan

‘House of Cards’ canceled as fallout continues for Spacey
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2017, 07:48:36 am »
Mark Kennedy

The fallout from Kevin Spacey’s response to being accused of alleged sexual assault continued Monday, with the two-time Oscar winner being harshly criticized on social media, the plug pulled on his hit show “House of Cards” and “deeply troubled” producers of the political thriller arriving on set to comfort cast mates.

Executives from Netflix and the show’s producer, Media Rights Capital, said they arrived in Baltimore, where the show is shot, on Monday afternoon to make sure actors and crew “continue to feel safe and supported.” Spacey was not scheduled to be on set on Monday.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/03/netflix-officially-cuts-all-ties-with-kevin-spacey/
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline mountaineer

“predatory” behavior, especially towards young males.
Well, duh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Spoiler alert for ending of season five

The way season five ended, it would be the easiest thing to wipe off his character. First of all he lost his liver and got a transplant in season four. He could die very easily now from complications.

Second, he abdicated at the end of season five and Claire became president. She was refusing to pardon him and Doug Stamper. So he could simply go to jail for the murders of Zoe Barnes and Peter Russo.  Remy Danton, Jackie Sharp could cut deals to send them to prison, easy. And the Secretary of State knows where all the bodies are buried as well.

However, in the U.K. Version urquarts wife has him murdered. I think the easiest thing would be to have one scene where Claire kills Frank, like the U.K. Version.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

Re: ‘House of Cards’ canceled as fallout continues for Spacey
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2017, 05:35:09 pm »
Mark Kennedy

The fallout from Kevin Spacey’s response to being accused of alleged sexual assault continued Monday, with the two-time Oscar winner being harshly criticized on social media, the plug pulled on his hit show “House of Cards” and “deeply troubled” producers of the political thriller arriving on set to comfort cast mates.

Executives from Netflix and the show’s producer, Media Rights Capital, said they arrived in Baltimore, where the show is shot, on Monday afternoon to make sure actors and crew “continue to feel safe and supported.” Spacey was not scheduled to be on set on Monday.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/03/netflix-officially-cuts-all-ties-with-kevin-spacey/

I'm not sure why there's any "fallout" at all in Hollywood.

They base their entire existence on deviancy.

What's the big deal here??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2017, 05:38:36 pm »
I'm not sure why there's any "fallout" at all in Hollywood.

They base their entire existence on deviancy.

What's the big deal here??   :smokin:

Exactly.  And, on exploitation of sexuality.  Again, what's the big deal here?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Spoiler alert for ending of season five

The way season five ended, it would be the easiest thing to wipe off his character. First of all he lost his liver and got a transplant in season four. He could die very easily now from complications.

Second, he abdicated at the end of season five and Claire became president. She was refusing to pardon him and Doug Stamper. So he could simply go to jail for the murders of Zoe Barnes and Peter Russo.  Remy Danton, Jackie Sharp could cut deals to send them to prison, easy. And the Secretary of State knows where all the bodies are buried as well.

However, in the U.K. Version urquarts wife has him murdered. I think the easiest thing would be to have one scene where Claire kills Frank, like the U.K. Version.

What do they do about reruns?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

It's on Netflix. I guess they would pull it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They'll "rehabilitate" him eventually.  And, then they can run the re-runs.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2017, 06:48:53 pm »
Exactly.  And, on exploitation of sexuality.  Again, what's the big deal here?

They are proud of their debauchery, and no boundaries sexual exploitation.

At the same time, they ridicule morality, virginity, heterosexual marriage, self-control, values......

And they expect anyone to be shocked that anyone goes a teensy weensy step farther than the vileness they boast about??

These people are nuts if they think anyone is taking their 'outrage' serious.

They knew all of this garbage was going on, and they said nothing.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's on Netflix. I guess they would pull it.

I guess that shafts all the costars.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

They'll probably pay the psychiatrist who evaluates him to say he's all better now......

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They'll probably pay the psychiatrist who evaluates him to say he's all better now......

Or he could self-declare he's "cured," like that Weinswine fellow did
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2017, 08:10:49 pm »
They are proud of their debauchery, and no boundaries sexual exploitation.

At the same time, they ridicule morality, virginity, heterosexual marriage, self-control, values......

And they expect anyone to be shocked that anyone goes a teensy weensy step farther than the vileness they boast about??

These people are nuts if they think anyone is taking their 'outrage' serious.

They knew all of this garbage was going on, and they said nothing.
There was a time when they at least tried to maintain the appearance of decency.
But those were the days when Rosemary's Baby was rated X, before Sam Peckinpah made slow mo splatter flicks commonplace.
But they have to be 'outraged'--after all, I'd wager there are a lot more of these to be outed. Join the chorus or get kicked offstage.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I guess that shafts all the costars.   :shrug:
That could be a good thing, not for them but for the culture. If that happened, no one in their right minds would work with anyone who might put them in that situation...or they'd get paid darned well to work there, knowing the gravy train could derail any time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DemolitionMan

How can you rehabilitate an admitted serial groper or child molester? His career is gone. Maybe the Academy can ask for their statues back.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:00:58 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How can you rehabilitate an admitted serial groper or child molester? His career is gone. Maybe the Academy can ask for their statues back.
Really? Can you say Bill Clinton? We are in the middle of a huge liberal CMA, it's amazing how many were abused or knew all about the abuse but never said a word until it all blew up. As long as people got their careers or kept their careers and made huge piles of money and it was just whispers they said nothing, I find that quite revealing about liberals, apparently it's not rape,rape if the rewards are big enough.

Offline DemolitionMan

Really? Can you say Bill Clinton? We are in the middle of a huge liberal CMA, it's amazing how many were abused or knew all about the abuse but never said a word until it all blew up. As long as people got their careers or kept their careers and made huge piles of money and it was just whispers they said nothing, I find that quite revealing about liberals, apparently it's not rape,rape if the rewards are big enough.

Once a pervert always a pervert. We do not know how many men he groped on and off the set or kids he might have molested. One man has already come out and admitted Kevin Spacey raped him when he was 14 years old. How many more out there had this type of experience with Spacey.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:55:07 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline DemolitionMan

Once a pervert always a pervert. We do not know how many men he groped on and off the set or kids he might have molested. One man has already come out and admitted Kevin Spacey raped him when he was 14 years old. How many more out there had this type of experience with Spacey.

There is another man who Spacey attempted to rape him when he was 15 years old. He is a habitual sexual pedophile.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:09:46 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Fascinating to watch.   The mainstream media has a new story arc - the outing and shaming of jock culture (I'm thinking of the whole tsunami of outing/shaming of sexual harassers that began with Harvey Weinstein - I know Spacey raises special issues because of the pedophilia angle).   

Is this because they're bored of the bash-Trump story arc,  or is this an extension of it?

Probably the latter.   The media attacked Trump with the grab-the-bleep story,  and watched his numbers barely budge.   But they still see the angle as one that could bring him down, if locker room talk could be coupled with real stories of bad behavior.   Problem is,  the media itself is rife with scumbags,  and scores of women who've been routinely harassed and forced to compromise their behavior to get ahead in that workplace are coming forward with specific accusations about specific media scumbags. 

Mainsteam women are cheering the development (see Peggy Noonan's column this week),  and it's amusing to consider that a liberal jihad may well have morphed overnight into a demand for conservative values,  for the workplace to get back to being about mutual respect and less about sexualization and exploitation.       
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:18:16 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I knew there was a 14 year old who awoke to find Spacey on him.  Was there actually a rape also?

And, yes, he will be rehabilitated.  Not regain his career or anything, but rehabilitated enough to make showing his prior work profitable.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I turned on Netflix last night, and the entire show from start to latest season, is still there.

So presumably everyone involved, continues to get revenue from the program; Stacey included--he was/is an executive producer.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

Fascinating to watch.   The mainstream media has a new story arc - the outing and shaming of jock culture (I'm thinking of the whole tsunami of outing/shaming of sexual harassers that began with Harvey Weinstein - I know Spacey raises special issues because of the pedophilia angle).   

Is this because they're bored of the bash-Trump story arc,  or is this an extension of it?

Probably the latter.   The media attacked Trump with the grab-the-bleep story,  and watched his numbers barely budge.   But they still see the angle as one that could bring him down, if locker room talk could be coupled with real stories of bad behavior.   Problem is,  the media itself is rife with scumbags,  and scores of women who've been routinely harassed and forced to compromise their behavior to get ahead in that workplace are coming forward with specific accusations about specific media scumbags. 

Mainsteam women are cheering the development (see Peggy Noonan's column this week),  and it's amusing to consider that a liberal jihad may well have morphed overnight into a demand for conservative values,  for the workplace to get back to being about mutual respect and less about sexualization and exploitation.     
This 'outing' has been going on for a while (Bill Clinton's defense aside from quibbling over the meaning of 'is' was the media skewing the issues into it being 'just about sex'). It's a great, if somewhat desperate smokescreen for other crimes, or a great bit of leverage to coerce or extort.

I'd bet there are few in Washington, for instance, without some dirty little secret that could end their career if the media started pounding it.

But the media know sex sells, and what the heck, the Uranium is already gone, so sell sex and hide Hillary and Uranium One behind the tabloid cloud...Oh look! Shiny!  Oh Look! Squirrel! OH LOOK! SHINY SQUIRREL!

Hopefully, the American people aren't so dumbed down as to get distracted.

And I'm glad these abusers are being exposed, whatever their orientation.

C S Lewis

Offline DemolitionMan

I knew there was a 14 year old who awoke to find Spacey on him.  Was there actually a rape also?

And, yes, he will be rehabilitated.  Not regain his career or anything, but rehabilitated enough to make showing his prior work profitable.

The 14 year old boy was molested by Spacey and there was a 15 year old that was attemped to rape him.Once a rapist, always a rapist or child molester. He might be sued by his accusers. He has hired Bill Coisby's lawyer to be his counsel.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:38:07 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
I went to the movies yesterday with my mom. One of the coming attractions was for a Weinstein movie. The audience, which was all septegenians and octogenarians started to Boo. Seriously!!!!

Wow.

(The movie was Dame Judi Dench's latest. Highly recommend)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:23:33 am by Freya »