Author Topic: Why Israel's Stealth F-35I Is Truly One of a Kind  (Read 474 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Why Israel's Stealth F-35I Is Truly One of a Kind
« on: October 30, 2017, 06:23:24 am »
Kyle Mizokami

For fifty years, the United States has provided top-of-the-line fighter aircraft to help defend Israel from attack. Israel’s fielding of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, known locally as Adir, continues that tradition even as the country puts its own technological touch on the fifth-generation fighter. Unlike other F-35 customers, Israel is modifying its fighters from the outset to address unique security challenges and the country’s technological capabilities.

The United States began sending first-line fighters to Israel in the late 1960s, when the F-4E Phantom II joined the Israeli Air Force.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-israels-stealth-f-35i-truly-one-kind-22942

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Why Israel's Stealth F-35I Is Truly One of a Kind
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 06:27:16 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujrU9wkqKA

U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Fighters and Israeli F-15I Ra'am fighter jets work together during exercise Juniper Falcon May 7-8, 2017 at Uvda Air Base, Israel. U.S. Unit - 494th Fighter Squadron. Israeli Unit - 69th Squadron.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AEWJUfCC0M

Breaking Israel Flies F35i 5th generation Adir Stealth Fighter Jet August 2016 News

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6g66FbkmQ

The Rockwell Collins ESA Vision Systems F-35 Gen III helmet mounted display provides unprecedented situational awareness for pilots.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:34:26 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome