Poll

Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?

So Conservative that I think Senators Cruz and Lee are Sell-Outs
1 (7.1%)
Conservative enough to realize Cruz and Lee are doing the best they can
9 (64.3%)
Trump is the Best thing that’s ever happened to Conservatism
0 (0%)
Trump needs more Time to prove he’s more Conservative than Reagan
0 (0%)
I give up, We need more Bread and Circuses and free weed
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 05, 2017, 10:57:54 pm

Author Topic: Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?  (Read 8347 times)

Offline corbe

Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:57:54 pm »
   It shows that I learned something from that last fiasco, Right?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 11:02:09 pm »
Had to vote for the free weed. Who wouldn't!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 11:53:51 pm »
Had to vote for the free weed. Who wouldn't!

Me too!  Duh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 04:52:01 am »
   I want to start a new poll:

Who on this Forum thinks Cruz and Lee are sellouts?

A:  Jazzhead
     B:  Trumpers
     C:  Invar

Let's just assume for a moment it's not a Trumpster trying to screw up my Poll again, (yea right).
    I know all will quickly and incorrectly assume it's @INVAR or one of his sock accounts here and I disagree the per ponderous of evidence is just not there to support these scandalous allegations and I would expect him to pursue charges if he loses this poll.

I have a deeper theory of how TBR is brainwashing you all into a bunch of Trump Trolls but the batteries in my keyboard are dying, another time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 05:12:29 am »

Poll closed.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 05:13:28 am »

I have a deeper theory of how TBR is brainwashing you all into a bunch of Trump Trolls but the batteries in my keyboard are dying, another time.

You're more than low on batteries. You're high on meth. This screed is a rambling pile of nonsense that comes off as some sort of tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory. Get a grip man.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 05:20:44 am »
   I want to start a new poll:

Who on this Forum thinks Cruz and Lee are sellouts?

A:  Jazzhead
     B:  Trumpers
     C:  Invar

Let's just assume for a moment it's not a Trumpster trying to screw up my Poll again, (yea right).
    I know all will quickly and incorrectly assume it's @INVAR or one of his sock accounts here and I disagree the per ponderous of evidence is just not there to support these scandalous allegations and I would expect him to pursue charges if he loses this poll.

WTF?????

Posting while intoxicated is at minimum, bad netiquette.

But to answer your question specifically - the GOP is not a Conservative Party anymore - so I do not rate at all on their scale -

- and they do not rate on mine.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 05:28:11 am »
WTF?????

Posting while intoxicated is at minimum, bad netiquette.

Posting loaded on this forum is the only way to handle the outright nonsense going on around here. For crying out loud every thread degenerates to a rehash of a year old election like it has meaning or relevance. (It doesn't BTW.)

[Edited by Mod8]  Don't make me stop this car.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:35:04 am by MOD8 »

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 05:34:08 am »
   @INVAR I noticed that you didn't answer the question Is Cruz and Lee a Sell Out?

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 05:36:21 am »
    I have been watching to much Perry Mason lately.  I even know his phone number MA(dison) 91150 and no I don't believe him and Paul were Lovers.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 05:44:18 am »
   @INVAR I noticed that you didn't answer the question Is Cruz and Lee a Sell Out?

To Whom?

To What?

And how many gift cards in cash do I get for answering a poll?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 05:46:14 am »

Poll closed.

Your right @KingsX and I didn't initially plan it that way, are you the Briefer that voted Cruz and Lee were sellouts?

I thought better of adding your name as another option, some of us here really do like you and I didn't want to start any more $hit.

Patience (or Valiums) is your best friend.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 05:49:07 am »
    I have been watching to much Perry Mason lately.  I even know his phone number MA(dison) 91150 and no I don't believe him and Paul were Lovers.

Maybe you should keep watching. Perry always had a solid defense to get his guy off. I'm not sure you can handle getting your guy off right now.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 05:53:14 am »
Maybe you should keep watching. Perry always had a solid defense to get his guy off. I'm not sure you can handle getting your guy off right now.

It's so easy though.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 05:55:18 am »
By the way, am I too late for the free weed?

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 05:57:23 am »
To Whom?

To What?

And how many gift cards in cash do I get for answering a poll?

Are you the only vote on my stupid poll that Cruz and Lee are sellouts or was it @Right_in_Virginia ? Simple Question. Binary actually.

Enquiring Minds want to Know?

This is what your Gift Card will look like when you receive it in the mail next week, be sure to call @RoosGirl to activate prior to usage, phone number on the front sticker, do not lick.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 05:58:29 am »
It's so easy though.

It's only easy if you are interesting and good at what you do. If you are a boring slug, then no.

Offline corbe

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 06:03:41 am »
By the way, am I too late for the free weed?

Yea @RoosGirl Frank took the stash the first day that's why the thread died. He sold it to his renters at a hughly markup.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 06:04:30 am »
    Are you the only vote on my stupid poll that Cruz and Lee are sellouts or was it @Right_in_Virginia ? Simple Question. Binary actually.

Enquiring Minds want to Know?

Actually nobody wants to know. You got one answer you didn't like on a poll no one took seriously. For Christs sakes 4 of us voted for free pot. Let me say that again. Three people and myself voted for Free Pot and you are losing your shit over one singular person voting that they are more Conservative than Cruz and Lee. WTF?

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 06:09:50 am »
   It was you wasn't it Frank?

Cruz and Lee are the future of the Conservative movement right now and to think someone here thinks they are a sell out or that I am to be taken seriously is absolutely insane.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 06:09:58 am »
Actually nobody wants to know. You got one answer you didn't like on a poll no one took seriously. For Christs sakes 4 of us voted for free pot. Let me say that again. Three people and myself voted for Free Pot and you are losing your shit over one singular person voting that they are more Conservative than Cruz and Lee. WTF?

I'm more conservative than Cruz and Lee and I'm a NBC.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2017, 06:15:32 am »
I'm more conservative than Cruz and Lee and I'm a NBC.

Not me, NBC news division sucks.  I'm CBS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2017, 06:19:03 am »
Not me, NBC news division sucks.  I'm CBS.

Dang it, I should have said I'm a FOX

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2017, 06:20:01 am »
   It was you wasn't it Frank?

Cruz and Lee are the future of the Conservative movement right now and to think someone here thinks they are a sell out or that I am to be taken seriously is absolutely insane.

Listen you dumb bastard. I stated in the first GD post on this silly thread how I voted. I VOTED FOR FREE POT! How much clearer do I have to make that. If I voted for more Conservative than Lyin' Ted I would have stated that because I know it angries your blood when I say Lyin' Ted.

BTW: McMuffin

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2017, 06:20:28 am »
Dang it, I should have said I'm a FOX

I'll bet your a fox.