Author Topic: Panetta: Intelligence Committee Needs to Look into Clinton/DNC Dossier Payment  (Read 586 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Panetta: Intelligence Committee Needs to Look into Clinton/DNC Dossier Payment

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta told CNN that the Intel Committee need to look into the DNC and Clinton campaign.

October 27, 2017
11:38 am

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta said that the Senate Intelligence Committee is going to have to look into the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) for funding the controversial Trump dossier during an interview on Thursday.

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked Panetta how it was possible that neither “the chair of the DNC and the Clinton campaign” knew about payments for the dossier.

“Well, it’s obviously something that the Intelligence Committee is going to have to look at,” Panetta said. “You know, knowing presidential campaigns, they’re big operations and somehow the left hand may not know what the right hand is doing. And that could be the case here.”

Panetta continued, “I really do think that the committee is going to have to get into this, determine just exactly what happened. Who knew what and when?”

Blitzer followed up by asking Panetta why Clinton campaign attorney Marc Elias didn’t tell Clinton campaign chair, John Podesta, they had paid for the dossier.

Elias was the lawyer was represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, during the election and is alleged to have paid Fusion GPS for the Trump dossier.

“Well, it certainly makes the situation very awkward,” Panetta said. “If you’re testifying and saying you have no knowledge, and the attorney sitting next to you is one of those that knew what was involved here, I think it does raise an issue that the committee is going to have to look at and determine just exactly who knew what.”

http://ntknetwork.com/panetta-intelligence-committee-needs-to-look-into-clintondnc-dossier-payment/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

Looks to me like the next claim will be that Clinton herself, dint no nuttin, bout nuttin.

Offline truth_seeker

Sunday  funday bump.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Looks to me like the next claim will be that Clinton herself, dint no nuttin, bout nuttin.

Nah ... Mrs. BJ will go with the time tested "I don't remember" answer.   :smokin: