Author Topic: Russia's Bombers, Submarines and Missiles Just Conducted a Massive Military Exercise  (Read 1212 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Dave Majumdar

Russia held a massive nuclear exercise this week, launching no less than four ballistic missiles under the personal supervision of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Participating in the exercise, were a pair of Russian Project 667BDR Delta III and a Project 667BDRM Delta IV nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine. Those vessels each fired a R-29R Volna or a R-29RM Sineva submarine launched ballistic missile. Meanwhile, the Russian Strategic Missile Forces fired a Topol intercontinental ballistic missile from from Plesetsk.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-bombers-submarines-missiles-just-conducted-massive-22956
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Does the date, October 28, mean anything special ?

6 Mag Earthquake - North of Franz Josef Land, Russia

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,288394.0.html

Offline DemolitionMan

Does the date, October 28, mean anything special ?

6 Mag Earthquake - North of Franz Josef Land, Russia

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,288394.0.html

Yes, but I doubt that was the test and it occured at a depth of 10 kilometers under the bottom of the sea.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:12:53 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline KingsX

Yes, but I doubt that was the test and it occured at a depth of 10 kilometers

You're probably right... but the location of the eq was interesting and timely.

Oct 28 = Constantine won an empire.    Oct 29 = Cyrus won and empire.

Can you envision someday Putin's name ranking among those ??

Btw... 10 km is the USGS' default depth [when the actual depth is unknown.]

Offline DemolitionMan

Yes, but I doubt that was the test and it occured at a depth of 10 kilometers under the bottom of the sea.

The rockets was fired from the Plestek Cosmodrome spaceport, roughly 500 miles north of Moscow, officials said. The warheads probably landed somewhere in the  Kamchatka Peninsula or  Kura Test Range

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/satan-2-russia-icbm-missile-destroy-countries-us-nuclear-weapons-intercontinental-ballistic-a8022831.html

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:23:47 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline DemolitionMan

You're probably right... but the location of the eq was interesting and timely.

Oct 28 = Constantine won an empire.    Oct 29 = Cyrus won and empire.

Can you envision someday Putin's name ranking among those ??

Btw... 10 km is the USGS' default depth [when the actual depth is unknown.]

I doubt Putin is a emperor,. He will be part of those failed Russian leaders that streched for hundreds of years.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:25:32 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline DemolitionMan

I doubt Putin is a emperor,. He will be part of those failed Russian leaders that streched for hundreds of years.

I will stick with the USGS gauge of 10 km. They do this for a living on calculating magnitude of earthquakes.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:39:38 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline KingsX

Here's another interesting date.

" On October 12 (Julian calendar; October 7 by the Gregorian calendar 539 BC, Achaemanid army without any conflict entered the city of Babylon. Cyrus the Great himself, on October 29, entered the city... "

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/cyrus/cyrus_charter.php

Also ironic...  Putin is now calling his WW2 Red Army icons the "Immortal Regiment."

Immortals is what ancient Greek historian Herodotus called the elite troops of Cyrus' Achaemenid empire.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-immortal-regiment-grassroots-to-quasi-religious-cult/28482905.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortals_(Achaemenid_Empire)

Offline KingsX

Putin has the qualities to be a tsar...
Unfortunately, he became a khazar commissar.

Offline Frank Cannon

Putin has the qualities to be a tsar...
Unfortunately, he became a khazar commissar.
<<Removed>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm6TsYypBpY

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:07:14 pm by Mod1 »

Offline KingsX

<<Removed>>

Why am I not surprised the same disgusting degenerate troll who has been stalking me and posting crude insults since I arrived on this forum would show up yet again to post another personal attack.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:07:46 pm by Mod1 »

rangerrebew

Why am I not surprised the same disgusting degenerate troll who has been stalking me and posting crude insults since I arrived on this forum would show up yet again to post another personal attack.

He has done that with quite a few new members, including DemolitionMan.  I guess its a form of hazing which is illegal in most areas.

Offline Victoria33

@KingsX

Put Cannon on Ignore and don't answer him.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@KingsX

Put Cannon on Ignore and don't answer him.

It might also be helpful to not call other members "Russian trolls".  Tends to irritate people.

@KingsX
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:10:07 pm by Sanguine »

Offline KingsX

It might also be helpful to not call other members "Russian trolls".  Tends to irritate people.

@KingsX

Oh, I see.... I get publicly called out for that... after he and his red army gang have incessantly posted much more vicious personal insults for weeks with impunity.

Offline KingsX

He has done that with quite a few new members, including DemolitionMan.  I guess its a form of hazing which is illegal in most areas.

I understand "dedovshchina" is a problem in Putin's red army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Oh, I see.... I get publicly called out for that... after he and his red army gang have incessantly posted much more vicious personal insults for weeks with impunity.

You can lead a horse to water....