Author Topic: Why North Korea and America Could Be on the Road to War  (Read 343 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Why North Korea and America Could Be on the Road to War
« on: October 29, 2017, 02:45:55 am »
Dave Majumdar

The United States and South Korea are continuing to urge North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons, but it is unclear how Washington intends to achieve that goal. Pyongyang has little incentive to give up its nuclear arsenal and Washington has offered little in the way of carrots that would encourage the Kim regime to do so.

“Behind me to the north, an oppressive regime that shackles its people, denying their freedom, their welfare and their human dignity in pursuit of nuclear weapons in the means of delivery, in order to threaten other with catastrophe,” U.S. Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis said, speaking at the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) between North and South Korea on Oct. 27.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-north-korea-america-could-be-the-road-war-22955
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Why North Korea and America Could Be on the Road to War
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 01:06:31 pm »
"However, it is not clear what there is to negotiate."

NK is a surrogate for Beijing.

Beijing is using Kim to bully Trump into backing out of doing Anything about the TPP or doing anything else to staunch the flow of our money into the Chi-Com Party and Chi-Com Military's accounts.

We never should have been trading with China in the 1st place.

So, yes, there really is 'nothing' to negotiate.

China must be cut off, but we'll weasel our way around it, just like O'care, Tax Reform, etc. rather than do the right thing because it's the hard thing to do.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com