Author Topic: Report: U.S. Troops Need to Remain in Middle East Post-ISIS to Block Iran ‘Land Bridge’  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

Report: U.S. Troops Need to Remain in Middle East Post-ISIS to Block Iran ‘Land Bridge’
Posted By Natalie Johnson On October 28, 2017 @ 5:00 am In National Security | No Comments

The United States needs to maintain a military presence in the Middle East after the battle against the Islamic State to block Iran's attempt to carve out a land corridor connecting Tehran to the Mediterranean, according to a new report by two prominent Washington think tanks.

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/report-u-s-troops-need-remain-middle-east-post-isis-block-iran-land-bridge/

Offline DemolitionMan

Russia has become a very powerful force in the Middle East. They signed with the Saudis a huge deal for surface to air missiles.The Turks, who are supposed to be our ally, received the same deal with the Russians. I blame Obama for causing this mess.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:30:09 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome