Author Topic: Report: North Korea Tested a New Solid-Fueled Rocket Engine  (Read 498 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Report: North Korea Tested a New Solid-Fueled Rocket Engine
« on: October 28, 2017, 03:36:01 am »
Ryan Pickrell

The rogue North Korean regime appears to be pushing ahead on its deadliest missiles.

North Korea tested a new solid-fueled rocket engine in the east coast city of Hamhung early last week, The Diplomat reports, citing a U.S. government official with knowledge of North Korea’s ballistic missile program. North Korea has conducted solid-fueled engine tests in the past, contributing to the development of its Pukguksong missiles.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/report-north-korea-tested-new-solid-fueled-rocket-engine-22896
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Report: North Korea Tested a New Solid-Fueled Rocket Engine
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 03:37:40 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ5i1r2Xu0

North Korea Launch of a New Ballistic Missile Pukguksong-2
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 05:55:00 am »
I think it's time to start asking who the hell is funding and assisting them, and either out them or just straight up take them out.

This cancer is going to grow till they become a real threat to the US.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 06:07:50 am »
I think it's time to start asking who the hell is funding and assisting them, and either out them or just straight up take them out.

This cancer is going to grow till they become a real threat to the US.

He has been involved in all sorts transactions.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL33885.pdf
https://ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/PUB975.pdf

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 06:08:24 am by DemolitionMan »