Author Topic: When is Trump Going to Sue Those who Accused him of Sexual Misconduct?  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Concerned

Over a year ago, Donald Trump said: “All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.  Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never.”  Well, the election is over.  Where's the lawsuit?  Was the President lying?  What's he waiting for?  I suspect they'll be no lawsuit by Trump. 

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Fantom

Re: When is Trump Going to Sue Those who Accused him of Sexual Misconduct?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:49:51 pm »

Where are their lawsuits?  Surely the have some validity.

Guess not.

Sad... for you.  8888crybaby
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 11:58:12 pm »
No lawsuits filed because discovery would be a real b*tch.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 12:00:40 am »
No lawsuits filed because discovery would be a real b*tch.

Exactly!  I don't think Trump could possibly stand the discovery process.  I expect his pledge for a lawsuit after the election was simply another lie (and/or yet another broken promise).

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 12:02:56 am »
No he wasn't lying. It was  hyperbole! I knew right away when he said it. Did you take him literally? :whistle:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 12:05:57 am »
No he wasn't lying. It was  hyperbole! I knew right away when he said it. Did you take him literally? :whistle:

Ohhhh , I hate it when that happens.  Like that commercial with the old man with a dollar at the end of a fishing line.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 12:06:00 am »
We need somebody the press will believe to come forward.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 12:08:00 am »

Yes, when a President or Presidential candidate says something, I believe they are serious/being truthful (absent reasons to assume they are lying).

Offline Fantom

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 12:24:11 am »
Yes, when a President or Presidential candidate says something, I believe they are serious/being truthful (absent reasons to assume they are lying).

Man , oh that is rich......

......maybe something less than a capitol crime next time you should hold your vote for.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Concerned

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 12:28:11 am »
Man , oh that is rich......

......maybe something less than a capitol crime next time you should hold your vote for.

I'm not sure who you think I voted for, but it certainly wasn't Hillary.  In fact, one of the thing with Trump that I was really looking forward to was "lock her up".  Sadly after he was elected, he said Hillary has "suffered enough" and that he didn't want to "hurt her".  I didn't say that.  Trump did.  I say "lock her up".

Offline Fantom

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 01:29:39 am »
I'm not sure who you think I voted for, but it certainly wasn't Hillary.  In fact, one of the thing with Trump that I was really looking forward to was "lock her up".  Sadly after he was elected, he said Hillary has "suffered enough" and that he didn't want to "hurt her".  I didn't say that.  Trump did.  I say "lock her up".

Got it Concerned... you are neverTrump or another numbnut/liberal infiltrator possibly... that is Great.. right?

Whatever... you are someone who thinks President Trump not pursuing ..evidently false(they have not pursued charges)  accusations something he "said" on the campaign trail ...  :shrug:.

Yep, that is worthy of a thread here....NOT.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Concerned

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 01:31:27 am »

Got it Concerned... you are neverTrump or another numbnut/liberal infiltrator possibly... that is Great.. right?

Whatever... you are someone who thinks President Trump not pursuing ..evidently false(they have not pursued charges)  accusations something he "said" on the campaign trail ...  :shrug:.

Yep, that is worthy of a thread here....NOT.

I don't THINK I'm "neverTrump", but I try and be objective.  When the President does something I find praise-worthy, I praise him, and I’ve done it right here on TBR on the following:  Gorsuch appears to be a great pick.  I love what the President is doing on regulations.  The hurricane responses in Florida and Texas were right on target with direct leadership from him and his cabinet.  He seems to be serious about fixing the VA.  That’s long overdue.  His speech after the Las Vegas shooting was spot on and I praised him at the time.  And now, I think he freed up his military to go after ISIS by loosening the Rules of Engagement, and he deserves “all the credit in the world” for that (as I said at the time).  Here are some examples of the above:

Well, I’m certainly not in this contingent you refer to.  When the President does something I find praise-worthy, I praise him.  Gorsuch appears to be a great pick (but it’s still early).  I love what the President is doing on regulations.  The hurricane responses have been right on target with direct leadership from him and his cabinet.  He seems to be serious about fixing the VA.  That’s long overdue.   That’s certainly not “unceasingly critical”.
<snip>

I criticize Trump when I think he deserves criticizing and praise him when I think he deserves praise.  His remarks this morning were spot on IMO:  prayer and support for the victims and their family, support for law enforcement, calls for unity, flags at half-staff, and plans to travel to Las Vegas on Wednesday.   Good job Mr. President.

I think Trump deserves all the credit in the world for freeing up our military to truly go after ISIS.  I think he's proven what many of us suspected: that the Rules of Engagement placed upon our military under Obama was too stringent and too restrictive for them to truly to successful.  Good for him!

Does that praising of the President and his actions make me "neverTrump"?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:32:44 am by Concerned »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 01:35:33 am »
For the love of God @Fantom , that's a poor spackle job!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 01:40:22 am »
Is it actually possible to sue yourself?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 02:23:37 am »
Fighting ISIS, North Korea and we are to expect him to carry out these lawsuits in the first 10 months of his election?

And the Democrats and Never Trumpers who fight him all the way pushing through his agenda.

He's been the most pro-life president yet, he's fullfilled what I voted for him for.  Not his own selfish interests.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 02:25:18 am by TomSea »