Author Topic: Texas Set To Execute Mexican Who Raped And Murdered 15-Year-Old Girl…Mexico Angry  (Read 1116 times)

rangerrebew

Texas Set To Execute Mexican Who Raped And Murdered 15-Year-Old Girl…Mexico Angry
October 25, 2017

HIDALGO COUNTY, TX (The Houston Chronicle) – Texas next month is poised to execute a Mexican national accused [convicted] of rape and murder in a case that could further inflame border tensions over apparent violations of the Vienna Convention and international law.

The Mexican government is now funding legal efforts by Ruben Cardenas Ramirez to halt his execution after authorities neglected to notify Mexico about the arrest and failed to hold a review required by the United Nations’ international court in The Hague.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/murder/texas-set-to-execute-mexican-who-raped-and-murdered-15-year-old-girl-mexico-angry/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We've heard this before from Mexico - Texas cannot execute a Mexican due to a technicality.  Previous governor Perry did not intefer and neither will Abbott.

Funny, isn't it - that Mexico does nothing to stifle its citizens from breaking the law to get here, but once they get caught in murders, they cry.

Nope, you kill here, we kill you.  If you don't like that, don't come here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If he did this in Mexico, the entire town would have come together and strung him up.

Offline skeeter

Mexico can call back its colonists if they don't like our laws.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

We've heard this before from Mexico - Texas cannot execute a Mexican due to a technicality.  Previous governor Perry did not intefer and neither will Abbott.

Funny, isn't it - that Mexico does nothing to stifle its citizens from breaking the law to get here, but once they get caught in murders, they cry.

Nope, you kill here, we kill you.  If you don't like that, don't come here.

We've heard this before from the EU who tried in vain to stop a Texas execution many years ago.

If only they could make crossing the border illegally a capital offense [in Texas if one aids and abets a capital crime, he too could be executed.]

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:58:08 pm by KingsX »

Offline dfwgator

Muck Fexico!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Texas Set To Execute Mexican Who Raped And Murdered 15-Year-Old Girl…Mexico Angry"

I hope Texas doesn't back down on this one.
The only place this illegal should be deported to is... hell.
Let's see that he gets "a proper sendoff"!

Title:
"Texas Set To Execute Mexican Who Raped And Murdered 15-Year-Old Girl…Mexico Angry"

I hope Texas doesn't back down on this one.
The only place this illegal should be deported to is... hell.
Let's see that he gets "a proper sendoff"!
If the Feds led by Obama could not stop Governor Perry from executing this worthless POS, you can be certain that the Feds under Trump will not stop Governor Abbott.

What I am disgusted about is it takes 20 years for both of them being entertained in Texas prisons prior to getting rid of them.  I do hope that entertainment was the type they did not wish to experience.

Texas Executes Mexican Man for Murder
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/23/us/texas-executes-mexican-for-murder.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
“It is as if the United States were thumbing its nose at the government of Mexico and the United Nations,” said Sandra Babcock, a Cornell Law School professor specializing in international issues surrounding capital punishment. “And when I say the U.S., I should be clear that we’re talking about Texas.”

Online corbe

Thanks Ted, I believe this to be the first cause of the bad blood between him and GWB.

Texas fights at Supreme Court in death row case

Solicitor general argues that the World Court and the president don't trump state law in Mexican inmates controversy

PATTY REINERT, Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle Washington Bureau

Published 5:30 am, Thursday, October 11, 2007

WASHINGTON — In spirited arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court, an attorney for Texas said Wednesday that neither a presidential order nor a ruling by the International Court of Justice should be allowed to trump state law and interfere with the cases of Mexican inmates on U.S. death row.

Texas Solicitor General Ted Cruz conceded that police violated the 1963 Vienna Convention in denying Jose Medellin, a Mexican citizen, the chance to contact the Mexican Consulate for legal help after his 1993 arrest in the gang rape and murder of two Houston teenagers.

But he said President Bush's remedy for the treaty violation — making state courts review the convictions and death sentences of Medellin and 50 other Mexican inmates — would give the president unprecedented power over the judiciary and give the "World Court" authority over U.S. law.

The treaty dispute, which the World Court decided in Mexico's favor after that country sued the U.S., should be resolved through political and diplomatic channels, Cruz told the justices. No other nation, including Mexico, would allow U.S. inmates in their countries to use their court systems to enforce the World Court's ruling, he said.

<..snip..>

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-fights-at-Supreme-Court-in-death-row-case-1810200.php
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline stephen50right

Let's be kind to him...give him a choice of being fried tender or extra crispy - whichever he prefers, it's the nice thing to do.

Offline berdie

What I am disgusted about is it takes 20 years for both of them being entertained in Texas prisons prior to getting rid of them.  I do hope that entertainment was the type they did not wish to experience.

Texas Executes Mexican Man for Murder
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/23/us/texas-executes-mexican-for-murder.html

It used to annoy me that people spent so long on death row before execution. But after having a relative in prison due to felonious stupidity...it ain't a picnic.

So I have come to the conclusion that it is devine  justice  that these people get the joy of prison for a long time and then get executed. I'm willing to pay for that punishment with my tax dollars.

It used to annoy me that people spent so long on death row before execution. But after having a relative in prison due to felonious stupidity...it ain't a picnic.

So I have come to the conclusion that it is devine  justice  that these people get the joy of prison for a long time and then get executed. I'm willing to pay for that punishment with my tax dollars.
I am not wanting to pay it.

If it was as bad as you say it is, more suicides would be occurring on death row to end the torture.

Offline berdie

I am not wanting to pay it.

If it was as bad as you say it is, more suicides would be occurring on death row to end the torture.

Well. @IsailedawayfromFR , not everyone in horrible circumstances commits suicide. Motivation and the availability to commit suicide seem to be another subject for another thread.

It is a long, slow death. So we have to shell out money if we want that.

As far as Mexico goes...they can go play in traffic.

Well. @IsailedawayfromFR , not everyone in horrible circumstances commits suicide. Motivation and the availability to commit suicide seem to be another subject for another thread.

It is a long, slow death. So we have to shell out money if we want that.

As far as Mexico goes...they can go play in traffic.
who said everybody does?  I didn't.

Why say something like that?

Offline berdie

who said everybody does?  I didn't.

Why say something like that?

I quoted you @IsailedawayfromFR  when you were  wondering why more on death row didn't commit suicide. I didn't originate the idea.  See your post #13.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:06:57 am by berdie »

Offline Victoria33

I quoted you @IsailedawayfromFR  when you were  wondering why more on death row didn't commit suicide. I didn't originate the idea.
@berdie
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

If someone is on death row, at least in Texas, anything that could be used to cause death is removed from their cell.  They are never with the regular prisoners nor with another one who is on death row.  Any time one is out of his cell, a guard is with him.  Death row is isolation constantly.

Texas Rehabilitation Commission used to send me ex-prisoners to psychologically test and counsel - some were career criminals.  These were prisoners out of the Huntsville, Texas, prison where executions are held, where the Mexican man was executed.  My job for Rehab. was to evaluate them to determine whether I thought they could be a producing citizen - whether or not Rehab. should invest any money to train them for a job.  The first question I asked them, was, "How many times were you put in Isolation?"  If the answer was "none", it was possible the person could follow the law now in society.  One told me when he got to prison, he told the Warden what he would and would not do, and he was put in isolation right then.  That was not a good sign - if he could not adhere to their rules, he likely would not adhere to laws when he left there.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:24:31 am by Victoria33 »

Offline DB

FU Mexico. Your illegal invaders refuse to identify themselves while breaking our laws and killing our citizens so they forfeit any rights under international law much like illegal combatants do by hiding among civilians to mount their attacks.

I quoted you @IsailedawayfromFR  when you were  wondering why more on death row didn't commit suicide. I didn't originate the idea.  See your post #13.
you certainly did not quote accurately what I said.  I never said everyone commits suicide like your comment implied.