Author Topic: Church World Service CEO says Trump is catering to white-supremacists with refugee screening changes  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

Church World Service CEO says Trump is catering to white-supremacists with refugee screening changes

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 26, 2017

This is one of several statements I’m seeing this morning on the Trump Administration’s latest announcement on more stringent vetting for refugees and others wanting to enter our country.

Editor: When I can’t quite figure out how much Trump is accomplishing on this issue, I can always use a ‘squawk’ gauge—what is the decibel level of the squawking from the refugee industry? It is pretty high today!

And, you know what is too bad, as the House Immigration Subcommittee holds a hearing this morning on the refugee program, there will not be one word of the fact that contractors are working against the very people who fund them—us.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/church-world-service-ceo-says-trump-is-catering-to-white-supremacists-with-refugee-screening-changes/