Author Topic: Russia Test Fires 4 Intercontinental-Range Ballistic Missiles  (Read 406 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Russia Test Fires 4 Intercontinental-Range Ballistic Missiles
« on: October 27, 2017, 04:27:57 am »

By Franz-Stefan Gady

Thursday, the Russian military test fired three intercontinental-range ballistic missiles (ICBM) as part of a routine exercise of the Russian strategic nuclear forces, the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) said in an October 26 statement.

“A squad of the Strategic Missile Force fired a Topol intercontinental ballistic missile from Plesetsk towards the Kura test range in Kamchatka,” the MoD said. The missile was launched from a road-mobile transporter erector launcher. The Plesetsk space center is located in Arkhangelsk Oblast, approximately 800 kilometers north of Moscow.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/russia-test-fires-4-intercontinental-range-ballistic-missiles/
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
Re: Russia Test Fires 4 Intercontinental-Range Ballistic Missiles
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:38:19 am »

I wonder if Putin has anything special in mind for Nov 7 ??