Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Seriously Worried if She Will be Able to Live Through Trump Presidency  (Read 652 times)

Offline ConstitutionRose

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/26/rosie-odonnell-seriously-worried-if-will-be-able-to-live-through-trumps-presidency.html

Rosie O'Donnell said her "entire essence and beliefs" were shaken to the core after Trump was elected president in her first interview since the election.

The longtime Trump critic told W Magazine she was in "severe shock" when Trump won and went through "a lot of therapy."

"I was in pure unadulterated [shock], as if I had fallen through the ice on a lake; I was underneath the water, and I couldn’t even see the surface," O'Donnell told the mag. "It was a severe shock to my entire essence and my beliefs in the order in the world, and also the PTSD of having been an abused kid in a family.A Message from

She added, "I did a lot of therapy."

More at link.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:42:57 am by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Frank Cannon

Rosie O'Donnell Seriously Worried if She Will be Able to Live Through Trump Presidency

Let's all hope she can't.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Rosie O'Donnell Seriously Worried if She Will be Able to Live Through Trump Presidency

Let's all hope she can't.

Bad you!  But I am laughing, too.  Poor thang. LOL!
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

This should ease the pain.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More at link.

She's one of few that I would care less when she hits room temp. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.