Author Topic: Rush: NBC Used Buzzfeed as a Front to Peddle Dossier BS  (Read 600 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: NBC Used Buzzfeed as a Front to Peddle Dossier BS
« on: October 25, 2017, 10:35:03 pm »

NBC Used Buzzfeed as a Front to Peddle Dossier BS

Oct 25, 2017

RUSH: While I’m on the subject of it dossier… By the way, that’s another thing: Calling this thing a “dossier.” There are certain words that trigger certain impressions, like when they call a report a “white paper.” Do you know what a “white paper” is? Have you ever looked up “white paper” in the dictionary? (interruption) No, it’s not that. It’s just a report. (interruption) It’s not necessarily true. That’s not… (interruption) No. (interruption) I’m being told, “A white paper” doesn’t mention any names.” Where do you hear that?

See, this is fascinating to me. I occasionally… In fact, I’ve been approached. Back when I lived in New York, drivers would hand me op-eds that they had sent to the New York Times. “You need to see this! You need to see this. I sent it to the Times. You know, the Times’ foreign policy needs some assistance.” I said, “The Times’ foreign policy?” “Yes! The New York Times foreign policy. I sent this and you need to see it.” Another guy said, “Yeah, I just sent a white paper over to the New York Times.” “What do you mean ‘white paper’? ‘White paper’?” “I sent a white paper. A white paper is a… Well, it’s a white paper!”

What is a “white paper”? What is a “dossier”? You hear the word “dossier,” you think a collection of facts or data or information on people. But calling it a dossier was intended to give it credibility as an intelligence document. This thing is just a totally made-up piece of crap. It is just totally made up. I wish I had some more powerful way of explaining what this is. But here’s some more, a couple little things about the dossier. “Evidence suggests that Fusion GPS,” which was hired by the Clinton campaign… Well, the law firm hired Fusion GPS.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/25/nbc-used-buzzfeed-as-a-front-to-peddle-dossier-bs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34