Author Topic: Rush: The Scandal of Scandals: Clinton Campaign and DNC Paid for the Phony Trump Dossier  (Read 616 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Scandal of Scandals: Clinton Campaign and DNC Paid for the Phony Trump Dossier

Oct 25, 2017

RUSH: I think this may be the scandal of scandals. It certainly is in the top three, and it is fascinating to me — not surprising in the least — that it’s being ignored, especially being ignored by the publications that broke it. They broke it and that’s it. Washington Post, TheHill.com, maybe the New York Times a bit. But now you have to dig deep to find it. You won’t find it on USA Today. You won’t find it on Yahoo News. You will not find the story anywhere where millions of Americans get their news.

I need to conduct a test here, folks. Just a second. (interruption) When I just finished saying what I said, Dawn and Snerdley looked at each other with perplexed facial expressions, as though one of you didn’t know what I was talking about. Is that true? (interruption) It is true. (interruption) One of them doesn’t even know what I’m talking about. When I first heard about this last night, I lit up. I went through every emotion, because, A, I knew it. I knew from the get-go that this was contrived and made up and it was opposition research, and I had said so numerous times.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/25/the-scandal-of-scandals-clinton-campaign-and-dnc-paid-for-the-phony-trump-dossier/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34