Poll

Who do you think the Republican who paid Fusion GPS was?

Author Topic: Rush w/Poll: Trump Thinks He Knows the Republican Candidate Who Paid Fusion GPS — And I Think I Do Too  (Read 1460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Thinks He Knows the Republican Candidate Who Paid Fusion GPS — And I Think I Do Too

Oct 25, 2017

RUSH: Now, Trump. He was on the White House lawn today, and he was talking about the dossier and other things. Let’s just hit the sound bite.

THE PRESIDENT: This fake dossier. It was made up, and I understand they paid a tremendous amount of money — and Hillary Clinton always denied it. The Democrats always denied it. And now only because it’s gonna come out in a court case, they said, yes, they did it. They admitted it, and they’re embarrassed by it. But I think it’s a disgrace. It’s just really… It’s a very sad… It’s a very sad commentary on politics in this country.

RUSH: Boy, is that understated. Is that understated. I know where that comes from, by the way. That’s probably from Jared Kushner advice there on how to deal with this. “It’s just a very sad commentary on the politics in this town.” I’ll tell you who really we owe a lot for having this be revealed is Devin Nunes. Devin Nunes forced this. When Trump talks about a court case, Fusion GPS is in court and they’re refusing to answer questions, and they’re refusing to explain who paid ’em and all that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/25/trump-thinks-he-knows-the-republican-candidate-who-paid-fusion-gps-and-i-think-i-do-too/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:24:19 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Name is not on the list. There was only one other candidate besides Bush and McCain who hated Trump to the umpteenth plus had the resources to pay for such exotic opposition research...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:24:49 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Name is not on the list. There was only one other candidate besides Bush and McCain who hated Trump to the umpteenth plus had the resources to pay for such exotic opposition research...

And has a name that sounds a lot like a piece of baseball equipment? I get it. That makes sense. That is who it sounds like.  I myself didn't know and your remark set me to thinking.

@aligncare

Hint to those in Rio Linda, a baseball catcher's _____.

That's my vote at least, not on the list.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:36:14 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And has a name that sounds a lot like a piece of baseball equipment? I get it. That makes sense. That is who it sounds like.  I myself didn't know and your remark set me to thinking.

@aligncare

Hint to those in Rio Linda, a baseball catcher's _____.

That's my vote at least, not on the list.

Not sure..he sure did want to work for the Trump Admin as SOS...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Not sure..he sure did want to work for the Trump Admin as SOS...

The only thing about this is he, like McCain were not current candidates, that throws me some.  Sounds like him to me and as opposed to others, he's been okay with me in the past. Running Evan McMullin seems to be another type of giveaway, if only they could have taken Utah, well, surprisingly, it would not have mattered.

Offline aligncare

That’s right, I said candidate.

Offline endicom

Fusion GPS was hired by Democrats in 2012 to do opposition research on Mitt Romney.[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_GPS

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush's last paragraph and a hint imho

RUSH: Snerdley, check my memory for me on this. During the Republican primaries, you know, Mike Murphy was working for Jeb. What’d they spend, $120 million, and they got three delegates? Was it $60 million? Was it $120 million? It was over $100 million that Mike Murphy spent on the Jeb campaign; they got three delegates. Okay.
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jeb was the only one running against Trump who had dough to burn.  McCain was a Johnny-come-lately who was a good tool to spread the results.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Not a knock on Senator Cruz but he too had the resources and he was fighting for his life up against a pit Bull. Polls showed he was more competitive than Bush against Trump so there’s no reason to think he wouldn’t use expensive opposition research to try to gain an edge.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not a knock on Senator Cruz but he too had the resources and he was fighting for his life up against a pit Bull. Polls showed he was more competitive than Bush against Trump so there’s no reason to think he wouldn’t use expensive opposition research to try to gain an edge.

Like Hillary Jeb thought the nomination and presidency was all his....can you imagine what he and the Bushes thought about this upstart Trump...I am betting on Jeb..
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm torn between Lindsey and Jeb.  They both are GOPe insiders, both would have had access to funds, and besides Lindsey had McCain in his corner...so, I'm going with Jeb.

Offline endicom

I'm torn between Lindsey and Jeb.  They both are GOPe insiders, both would have had access to funds, and besides Lindsey had McCain in his corner...so, I'm going with Jeb.

I'm torn between Bobby Jindal and George Pataki.

Offline Meldrew

Would it not be delicious if Jeb! got the recommendation to use Fusion GPS from his old family friends Bill & Hill? 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I'm torn between Bobby Jindal and George Pataki.

Definitely Pataki.