Author Topic: Rush: There Was Never Any Evidence Trump Colluded with Russia — But Every Institution in Washington Has Been Corrupted by This Lie  (Read 723 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

There Was Never Any Evidence Trump Colluded with Russia — But Every Institution in Washington Has Been Corrupted by This Lie

Oct 25, 2017

RUSH: You know, right before the end of the first hour, Snerdley made a good point. He said, “You need to stop calling it…” Well, he didn’t say it this way, but this is what he meant. “You need to stop calling it ‘opposition research’ because ‘opposition research’ can be genuine. It’s the investigation of stuff that’s true about somebody that they’ve been trying to hide, and you find it and release it at an opportune time,” and that’s true.

I mean, there are countless examples of it, but a great example of opposition research that almost worked was the Bush DUI on the eve, the Friday before the election in 2000. The Bush family obviously, you get a DUI and, if it doesn’t get public at the time, fine. You hope it stays hidden. The Democrats found it, and they saved it, and they used it. I think it was the Friday before the election. You know, not enough time — not much time — for a response.

I’ll tell you what. Opposition research is the Trump/NBC/Access Hollywood video. NBC News had that for how many years? They had it for how many years? They would never use that until… I’m sure they never had any intention of ever using it. In fact, I’ll betcha what happened on that, they have the videotape of Trump’s appearance on the show, and it’s somewhere in the archives, long forgotten, and then years later Trump runs for president, and somebody at NBC said, “Wait a minute! Wait a minute! I remember, we’ve got something somewhere. Trump’s talking about something somewhere.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/25/the-corrupting-of-americas-intelligence-agencies-is-sickening/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34