Author Topic: Rush: Jeff Flake’s Exit Is What Draining the Swamp Looks Like  (Read 862 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Jeff Flake’s Exit Is What Draining the Swamp Looks Like
« on: October 25, 2017, 09:56:54 pm »

Jeff Flake’s Exit Is What Draining the Swamp Looks Like

Oct 25, 2017

RUSH: You know, I was just watching CNN during the break, and they think they’re on to something. Trump at his presser — which is what it was. It was an impromptu presser. He was out there for 15 minutes on the lawn of the White House before boarding Marine One. I think he’s headed to Texas. Anyway, the infobabe at CNN, Brooke Baldwin, was a little sad because Trump was happy. In their world, Trump ought to be falling apart. In their world, they should have Trump in the padded room now wearing the straitjacket, medicated so that he’s just sitting there slobbering.

They think they’ve pretty much destroyed Trump and worn him out. So he shows up, and he’s having the greatest time and he’s smiling and he’s laughing — and poor Brooke is just having trouble with it. And the thing that he said that had her the most shaken was when he said, “Yeah, the Republican Party’s got a lot of unity right now,” and she has two guests discussing how stupid Trump is for thinking that there’s unity in the Republican Party.

“What with McCain and Jeff Flake doing what they’re doing, how…?” Let me explain this. The real definition for Republican unity is not what goes on up there on Capitol Hill. When you look at how many Republican votes did Trump get, it’s 90% of Republicans voted for Trump. Ninety percent voted for McCain. Ninety percent voted for George W. Bush. Ninety-three percent voted for Romney. There is unity among Republican voters. The unity among Republican voters is what’s forcing a bunch of swamp denizens to leave!

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/25/jeff-flakes-exit-is-what-draining-the-swamp-looks-like/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Jeff Flake’s Exit Is What Draining the Swamp Looks Like
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 11:33:56 pm »
FTA:

Let’s go through Flake’s voting record, shall we?

What follows is pure gold to me.  I've been so angry with Flake....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: