Author Topic: Military option must remain on the table with North Korea: Johnson  (Read 174 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Reuters

A military option must remain on the table in dealing with North Korea’s nuclear program, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said on Monday, adding that nobody wants tensions in the Korean peninsula to be resolved in such a way.“I don’t think anybody could conceivably want a military solution to this problem,” Johnson said at a speech in London. “And yet clearly... the possibility of some kind of military option... that possibility must at least theoretically be maintained on the table.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-johnson-northkorea/military-option-must-remain-on-the-table-with-north-korea-johnson-idUSKBN1CS12Z
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome