Author Topic: Will a single bomb stop North Korea?  (Read 404 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Will a single bomb stop North Korea?
« on: October 25, 2017, 06:25:18 am »
By Allison Barrie,Fox News

In an instant, the entire country of North Korea would blackout … such is the power of new bombs under development in South Korea.

South Korea has announced it is building “blackout bombs.” And by doing so, the country has sent a clear message to North Korea that it has the power to “turn off the lights” throughout the country whenever South Korea chooses.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/17/will-one-single-bomb-stop-north-korea.html
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 06:25:50 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline thackney

Re: Will a single bomb stop North Korea?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 01:37:43 pm »
South Korea has announced it is building “blackout bombs.” And by doing so, the country has sent a clear message to North Korea that it has the power to “turn off the lights” throughout the country whenever South Korea chooses.

The real question is, would most of the nation notice the difference?

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 12:29:15 am »
The single bomb that stops North Korea will be the one it does not suspect - like one blowing up on the launch pad. Likely it will be caused by subterfuge by its enemies.

That will be a very effective deterrent - to blow yourself up.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 02:27:16 am »
It was used against Saddam Hussein in 1991 and Milosovic in 1999. In 1999, it disabled about 70-75 percent of their power grid.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 02:33:53 am »
It was used against Saddam Hussein in 1991 and Milosovic in 1999. In 1999, it disabled about 70-75 percent of their power grid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1age-XBLU

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 12:54:37 pm »
This may be one not-too-subtle way he is being told to stop his insanity.
200 dead in tunnel accident at N.Korea nuclear test site: report
http://www.breitbart.com/news/200-dead-in-tunnel-accident-at-n-korea-nuclear-test-site-report/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington