Author Topic: Thousands of Americans Will Scream Helplessly at the Sky on Trump's Election Anniversary  (Read 2146 times)

Offline mrclose

I’m reserving my celebration for the night of his re-election. :silly:

Screaming_Snowflake

Chris Riotta Newsweek23 October 2017

Thousands of Americans Will Scream Helplessly at the Sky on Trump's Election Anniversary

Thousands of concerned citizens will take part in a new ritual of sorts, commemorating the anniversary of Donald Trump's election by screaming at the sky.

Over 4,000 Facebook users have RSVP'd—another 33,000 are interested in attending—to the Nov. 8 event being held in Boston that is quite literally titled "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election."

he event is pretty much self-explanatory: on the anniversary of last year’s election, thousands will flock to the Boston Common for a party fueled by despair and aggravation over the contest's winner — whom 73 million Americans voted against.

"Come express your anger at the current state of democracy, and scream helplessly at the sky!" the Facebook event’s details section states.

Protests have erupted across the country since Trump first took office, with the Women’s March occurring the day after his January 20 inauguration possibly marking the largest single-day demonstration in U.S. history. Virtually each of those demonstrations has come with a call-to-action: the Women’s March demanded gender equality and inclusion, protests at airports nationwide have stood in opposition to Trump’s travel restrictions on Muslim-majority nations and other events have been spearheaded by progressive organizations like Planned Parenthood as fundraising initiatives.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/thousands-americans-scream-helplessly-sky-180826305.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline bilo

What exactly has he done that is so terrible?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fantom

Heh......

TRUMP
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

We all knew they wanted to throw a collective tantrum,  and so now they are finally acting out like the spoiled rotten brats that we always knew they were.   

They need a butt whupping and then being sent to bed without supper. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
...and just like any Facebook event, 33,000 will RSVP, but only five will show up.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

I'll change my avatar back to the Trump Election Girl.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Concerned

...and just like any Facebook event, 33,000 will RSVP, but only five will show up.

Exactly!  Much to do about nothing.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline RoosGirl

I can think of a million things better to do that still involve screaming at the sky.  For example, pluck all my leg hair slowly with a pair of tweezers, roll out my IT band, slamming my finger in a car door, etc.

Offline stephen50right

<<< Thousands of Americans Will Scream Helplessly at the Sky on Trump's Election Anniversary >>>

I just hope a flock of geese with indigestion are flying over them at the same time.

Offline corbe

<<< Thousands of Americans Will Scream Helplessly at the Sky on Trump's Election Anniversary >>>

I just hope a flock of geese with indigestion are flying over them at the same time.

Believe me @stephen50right most of us wouldn't notice, we're use to being shit on and blamed for everything.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I can think of a million things better to do that still involve screaming at the sky.  For example, pluck all my leg hair slowly with a pair of tweezers, roll out my IT band, slamming my finger in a car door, etc.

You're into some kinky shit lady.

Offline Frank Cannon

Thousands of Americans Will Scream Helplessly at the Sky on Trump's Election Anniversary

Bleh. This has already been done.....

Offline corbe

The Orange Sky is significant in that painting, isn't it, Frank?

Offline RoosGirl

You're into some kinky shit lady.

Hey, I can think of a million better things that involve making you scream at the sky also.  A video someone posted here the other day comes to mind.

Offline Frank Cannon

As a matter of fact it is. That painting is the first known "Hero Worship" rendering of Trump. It was based on a long lost Nostradamus prediction from 1549. "The orange moon will rise above the screaming masses".

Offline RoosGirl

I think that man screaming is trying to keep Kosher and that's a slice of bacon in the background chasing him.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mrclose

This screaming stuff got me to looking for this:
(All because of a nut)  :silly:

Gotta turn up the volume!  :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMxw6H6DUTA

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Seriously, if there is one near me, hell yeah I would go! Sounds like a blast.

Score some kine bud, get laid, and scream my ass off at the moon...

I don't know what it has to do with Trump, but it really does sound like a good time.

I'm going to check on it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Seriously, if there is one near me, hell yeah I would go! Sounds like a blast.

Score some kine bud, get laid, and scream my ass off at the moon...

I don't know what it has to do with Trump, but it really does sound like a good time.

I'm going to check on it.

:thumbsup3:

Offline RoosGirl

I did not realize there were two Franks.  Oh boy.  I'll have to rethink some things.

Offline Frank Cannon

I did not realize there were two Franks.  Oh boy.  I'll have to rethink some things.

There is only one Frank. Many devotees though.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Nov 8th or Nov 4th ??

I've heard it both ways.

Check this out....  a long detailed article proclaiming Nov 4, 2017 "Victory Day"
because of Trump's election victory on Nov 4.   The problem is... election day
was Nov 8,  not Nov 4th.

" Happy Victory Day…November 4th " 

" So, one year ago, on November 4, 2016, we trekked to the polls in massive numbers... "

http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/10/happy-victory-daynovember-4th/

There is also this rumor for Nov 4

Communist front group behind 'Uprising' planned Nov. 4

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/communist-front-group-behind-uprising-planned-nov-4/