Author Topic: Timeline: Uranium Exec. Gave $31.3 Million to Clinton Foundation, Russian Bank Paid $500K to Bill Clinton  (Read 536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Timeline: Uranium Exec. Gave $31.3 Million to Clinton Foundation, Russian Bank Paid $500K to Bill Clinton
By Michael W. Chapman | October 20, 2017 | 5:41 PM EDT

Presented below is a timeline of events involving former President Bill Clinton, uranium mining deals in Kazakhstan, multi-million dollar donations to the Clinton Foundation, and the U.S.-government approved sale of Uranium One to the Russian state-owned Rosatom, a purchase now under investigation by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-Iowa).

Information for this timeline is taken from two articles in The New York Times that were respectively published on Jan. 31, 2008 and April 23, 2015 – After Mining Deal, Financier Donated to Clinton and Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/timeline-uranium-exec-gave-313-million-clinton-foundation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Make it famous! 

The grifting team Bill and Hill put all previous grifters to shame!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:48:12 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien