Author Topic: Scotland's national dish is an 'imposter' and was invented by Vikings, claims master butcher  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

Sunday, 22 October 2017

Scotland's national dish is an 'imposter' and was invented by Vikings, claims master butcher

Scotland’s famous national dish is an ‘imposter’ and has been faking it as native for centuries, says an award-winning butcher

Scotland’s famous national dish is an ‘imposter’ and has been faking it as native for centuries, says an award-winning butcher who has traced haggis and its recipe back to Viking invaders.

http://viking-archaeology-blog.blogspot.com/2017/10/scotlands-national-dish-is-imposter-and.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Only starving Vikings would eat that stuff.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Since the Vikings are a large part of Scottish history, population, and culture, I cannot see how anything Scottish that has a Viking heritage could be an 'imposter'. Scots = Vikings. The Scots didn't just show up there out of thin air. They had to come from somewhere. And given their close proximity to Viking territory, it makes sense that there would have been cross immigration.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:51:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.