Author Topic: The Real Russian Story  (Read 292 times)

Offline corbe

The Real Russian Story
« on: October 20, 2017, 03:19:26 am »
The Real Russian Story

By Aaron Simms  |  October 19, 2017, 11:21am  |  @simmswrites

Since the election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States, the media has been pushing a narrative that Russia either influenced the election in Trump’s favor or somehow colluded with him or his campaign.

However, there is a much more real, complex, and interesting “Russian Story” which is beginning to bubble to the surface.  The clues have been there for years, and some have begun to see them.

To get a picture of the real “Russian Story,” first consider Russia’s state interests:

•Secure and maintain access to uranium for civil and military projects.
•Grow the influence of Russia’s state nuclear company, Rosatom.
•Protect Russia’s carbon-based fuel exports.  Oil and gas sales make up 16% of Russia’s GDP, 70% of exports, and over half of revenues to the federal budget.
•Increase Russia’s foreign influence and power

Now, keeping these interests in mind, look back on Russian activities the past ten years or so:

<..snip..>

http://theresurgent.com/the-real-russian-story/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Real Russian Story
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:50:40 am »
ret·i·cence
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley