Author Topic: Woman Spends $76K To Get 'The Perfect Female Body'; Here's What She Used To Look Like (Photos)  (Read 3803 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

America Now
October 15, 2017
by Charles Roberts

A transgender woman spent over $76,000 trying to attain the ideal female body after hiding the desire to change sexes for 40 years.

56-year-old Fulvia Pellegrino has endured a round of arduous surgeries to attain her current appearance including over 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four breast implants and two series of liposuction.
Pellegrino was born with the name Fulvio and has the full backing of her wife Marisa, reports Daily Mail.

(more)
http://www.americanow.com/story/society/2016/11/24/woman-spends-76k-get-perfect-female-body-heres-what-she-used-look-photos

Just in time for Halloween, this...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

I'm pretty sure a transgender woman is just a mentally ill man.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DB

Mental illness on display...

Offline RoosGirl

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 03:21:13 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

I think I'd ask for a refund.

Offline musiclady

Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!

I just looked at the pictures ! My eyes!!!!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I think it is called body dysmorphic disorder. This is when people see themselves in a totally different way than other people see them. Fat people think they are skinny. Skinny people think they are fat. And such like that.

I saw this with my own mother. When she was mid-sixty years old 65-68, she was still convinced that every male person she encountered was trying to 'pick her up'. She really believed it. Crazy people too, like she thought the 30 year old married pastor at her Church was hitting on her. And you could not talk her out of it.

You know I could tell that when she looked in a mirror, she did not see what we all saw. When she looked in her mirror, she saw herself as she was when she was twenty years old, young and beautiful. And none of us kids would ever take that away from her. In fact, we encouraged it to some extent. After we left a restaurant I would say, 'Did you see how all the guys were checking you out?' She would smile and say, 'Yeah, I thought I was the only one who saw that...'

I think that is what is going on with this guy. When he looks in a mirror, he doesn't see what we see. In his mind, he is a beautiful maiden. OK? I guess?

Offline stephen50right

Warning...whatever ya do...don't click that link.

Don't say you weren't told.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 03:26:12 am by stephen50right »

Offline dfwgator

Warning...whatever ya do...don't click that link.

Don't say you weren't told.   :laugh:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

And finally, Laz gets to use the past tense.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

This evil demented world order is one big freak show.

Offline Frank Cannon

This evil demented world order is one big freak show.

You might be right.

Offline DB

What's more disturbing are the "doctors" who took his money to do this to him.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"pretty sure"?  Any "transgender" of adult age is mentally whacked.

Kids are being manipulated by their despicable and evil parents.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

What's more disturbing are the "doctors" who took his money to do this to him.

You're aware that the Italian definition of Doctor is way different than ours.

Offline musiclady

"pretty sure"?  Any "transgender" of adult age is mentally whacked.

Kids are being manipulated by their despicable and evil parents.

It was a deliberate understatement of an obvious truth.

There is no such thing as 'transgender.'  Only mental illness, or just plain sin.

Offline stephen50right

There is no such thing as 'transgender.'  Only mental illness, or just plain sin.

I agree with ya.

Mutilating one's sexual organs is not something that suddenly the government should create special privileges for deranged people who obviously have deep rooted psychiatric problems.

I am sick and tired of many things done by the left, and them admiring and glorifying transgenders is near the top of the list.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Yes, indeed. It seems to be an epidemic. The doctor who performed the work has violated his oath to do no harm. The LGBQXYZ crowd is going after children, too-planting seeds in fragile developing minds.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Yes, I realize that...no dig on you intended.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker