Author Topic: Professor who critiqued radical feminism accused of promoting ‘violence,’ targeted for termination  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Professor who critiqued radical feminism accused of promoting ‘violence,’ targeted for termination
Haley Toy - Palomar College •October 2, 2017

There’s a chorus of demands to fire Boise State University Professor Scott Yenor in the wake of an article he wrote on the role of radical feminism in emerging pro-transgender trends that undermine parental rights.

A petition calling for the political science professor’s termination accused him of promoting “an ideology of violence.” Some students and others in the campus community also called for Yenor to be fired, including in school newspaper op-eds and in posters hung around campus.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/37380/

Offline The_Reader_David

Well, the administration, leaving aside one "diversity official", sided with Yenor, so this is actually a win for free expression and academic freedom.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline ConstitutionRose

If I were a hiring manager I would be very wary of candidates from schools with this type of "activism", especially females.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.