Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump  (Read 444 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

Racketeering, bribery and corruption on an unimaginable scale --- now being covered up by the ones who were a part of it under the guise of investigating the President. 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:26:40 AM by Right_in_Virginia »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Racketeering, bribery and corruption on an unimaginable scale --- now being covered up by the ones who were a part of it all under the cover of investigating the President.

Story of the decade and the MSM is COMPLETELY ignoring it!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Story of the decade and the MSM is COMPLETELY ignoring it!

There's only so long Weinstein can keep this off the front pages .... 

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
There's only so long Weinstein can keep this off the front pages ....

Yeah! Right!  They will NEVER touch this until the U.S. Department of Justice acts!  I'm waiting!

Offline Concerned

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online libertybele

• Reigniting the Promise of America!
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Online libertybele

"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Concerned

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online libertybele

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is an actual scandal, Briefers. 

Online libertybele

This is an actual scandal, Briefers.

To me this is more than a scandal; this is proof positive of how much turmoil this country is in; the DOJ continues to be corrupt.  The corruption went all the way to Bammy (as must of us knew), yet not a darn thing is being done about it and those same people who covered for Bammy & Clinton have been investigating Trump!  Attempted coup anyone?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf