Author Topic: CNN: Trump Is 'Jealous' of Obama Because He’ll Never Be 'Classy' 'Smart' or 'Kind'  (Read 1107 times)

rangerrebew

CNN: Trump Is 'Jealous' of Obama Because He’ll Never Be 'Classy' 'Smart' or 'Kind'
By Kristine Marsh | October 17, 2017 11:41 AM EDT

Monday evening on the final hour of CNN Tonight, host Don Lemon psychoanalyzed President Trump’s flailing answer to a reporter earlier that day about past presidents record of contacting fallen soldiers’ families. Lemon claimed Trump was “obsessed” with Obama because he could never be as “classy” “smart” or “kind” as our former president, while guest analysts Douglas Brinkley and Charles Blow repeatedly claimed Trump was racist and that was why he was “obsessed” with Obama.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/10/17/cnn-trump-jealous-obama-because-hell-never-be-classy-smart-or

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yep, I agree with them.

If only Trump was a half-Black racist homosexual Marxist, then life would be grand. If only Trump could be more like a pot smoking 'choom gang' dude from the hood, then he would be so much classier for it.

Because Obama was a Negro who could actually speak White English. For the Left, that makes him the God of Negros, regardless of anything he actually did. Like bringing the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization into the very heart of government and military operations.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline stephen50right

Oh yea, Obama, I almost forgot about him. The guy who for eight long years, tried his leftist best to subvert our Constitution. I guess to a leftist that is considered classy, smart, and kind.

Offline Rivergirl

Obama made it his point to care mostly about black people and Trump goes out of his way to denigrate black and brown people.   Two sides of the same bigoted coin.  Sadly.

Offline stephen50right

Obama made it his point to care mostly about black people and Trump goes out of his way to denigrate black and brown people.   Two sides of the same bigoted coin.  Sadly.

Yea, I'm sure "black and brown people" in the inner cities are really upset that Trump is removing drug dealers and gang bangers such as MS-13. It's a shame that Trump is denying these friendly entrepreneurs the opportunity to make a living for themselves, right?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

What are you talking about?  When does Trump "denigrate black and brown people"?

@Rivergirl

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

*****rollingeyes*****   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

You are delusional. Your Trump Rage isn't even coherent anymore.

BTW who are the Black and Brown people? African Americans and Tanish Americans?

Offline Rivergirl

Gold Star muslim family, San Juan Mayor and the people of San Juan. The mother of the black special forces soldier killed in Niger.

Offline Frank Cannon

Gold Star muslim family, San Juan Mayor and the people of San Juan. The mother of the black special forces soldier killed in Niger.

Ah. Forced to embrace Liberal activist fabrications to feed your Trump Hate. You go with that sister. You make Soros, David Brock and Van Jones proud.

Offline aligncare

Yea, I'm sure "black and brown people" in the inner cities are really upset that Trump is removing drug dealers and gang bangers such as MS-13. It's a shame that Trump is denying these friendly entrepreneurs the opportunity to make a living for themselves, right?

Trump has been steadily growing in black support, even higher than his numbers in the general election, which were better than Romney’s.

Trump got more votes from people of color than Romney did. Here’s the data.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:45:37 pm by aligncare »

Offline skeeter

Most here are pretty well versed in these stories and have learned to distinguish the truth from the media narrative. Why haven't you?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Most here are pretty well versed in these stories and have learned to distinguish the truth from the media narrative. Why haven't you?

Thanks, @skeeter.  That one left me fairly speechless.   

Offline skeeter

Thanks, @skeeter.  That one left me fairly speechless.

It did her credibility no good, for sure.