Author Topic: Sessions: Justice Will Review Concerns About Russian Payments to Clintons Before Uranium Deal with Putin  (Read 739 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sessions: Justice Will Review Concerns About Russian Payments to Clintons Before Uranium Deal with Putin

Sen. Grassley investigates Obama-era approval of Russian takeover of Uranium One
October 18, 2017 Susan Crabtree

Attorney General Jeff Sessions declined to confirm or deny whether or not the Justice Department is investigating if Russian payments to the Clintons improperly influenced a decision by the Obama administration to approve a Russian takeover of a U.S. uranium mine.

In response to questioning by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) during a Wednesday Judiciary Committee hearing, Sessions said only that the Justice Department would "take such actions as is appropriate."

"Mr. Chairman, we will hear your concerns. The Department of Justice will take such actions as is appropriate, I know," Sessions said, noting that "some people involved have gone to jail in that transaction already."

snip

http://freebeacon.com/issues/sessions-justice-will-review-concerns-about-russian-payments-to-clintons-before-uranium-deal-with-putin/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

This is the really big political story of this time.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I agree!!  It's stunning there's so little interest in it. 

Offline aligncare

It’ll probably end up like Watergate, drip drip drip, until the flood. Of course this is way bigger and dirtier than Watergate ever was.

Offline truth_seeker

I think I heard Hannity has a segment on it tonight.

The involvement of Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein is stunningly ironic.

When tasked with going after Trump, you might have thought they would have the self-awareness to recuse themselves.

But this proves the arrogance of these types. They must have thought Sessions and Trump were too stupid, to ever get into this matter.

They guessed wrong. Senator Sam Ervin jumps back on to my mind screen.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I agree!  And so far as I know, the Trump Justice department  remains filled with Obama holdovers!  Who exactly is going to do this looking into?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

I agree!  And so far as I know, the Trump Justice department  remains filled with Obama holdovers!  Who exactly is going to do this looking into?
Sen. Grassley had Sessions before a Sen. committee earlier, today.

Where is Sam Ervin, when we need him?