Author Topic: FBI Informant Blocked By Obama From Testifying About Clinton Corruption In Russia Deal  (Read 592 times)

rangerrebew

FBI Informant Blocked By Obama From Testifying About Clinton Corruption In Russia Deal

October 18, 2017 By Robert Gehl

A businessman who spent years working undercover as an FBI informant was blocked by Obama’s Justice Department from testifying before Congress about details of Russian involvement and influence over Hillary Clinton.

The businessman’s attorney, Victoria Toensing, said that she is working with lawmakers to get the Trump Justice Department or the FBI to allow her client to testify.

Offline jpsb

The wheels are coming off on the Trump Russia, Russia, Russia meme. Comey and Mueller have so explaining to do .

Online dfwgator

The wheels are coming off on the Trump Russia, Russia, Russia meme. Comey and Mueller have so explaining to do .

Meanwhile in Jeff Sessions' office....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Remember how the Clintons were masters of stonewalling?  They just didn't address anything they didn't want to and eventually all of those issues sort of went away.  I can't see any explaining ever happening, unless something really different happens in DC.

Offline Millee

Maybe this is the bombshell Wikileaks is going to release???   :0001:

Online corbe

Watch what the other hand is doing.

hellary's Russian uranium deal has been common knowledge for a couple of years now and yesterday I read a couple of pundits  prophesize that Mueller is beginning to wrap up his investigation, could this be well timed activity by the Trump Administration to put them both in the Headlines at the same time to draw heat away from him?
  Or am I being overly conspiratorial, again?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.