Author Topic: Beware the rape allegation bandwagon. Michelle Malkin: I do not believe every woman hashtagging '#metoo'  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

Beware the rape allegation bandwagon
Michelle Malkin: I do not believe every woman hashtagging '#metoo'
Published: 8 hours ago

“#MeToo” is the social media meme of the moment. In a 24-hour period, the phrase was tweeted nearly a half million times and posted on Facebook 12 million times. Spearheaded by actress Alyssa Milano in the wake of Hollyweird’s Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal, women have flooded social media with their own long-buried accounts of being pestered, groped or assaulted by rapacious male predators in the workplace.

Count me out.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/beware-the-rape-allegation-bandwagon/#5dv9Tkba6BQhIXye.99

Offline mountaineer

That's exactly what it is, a bandwagon. Woo hoo, we put a hashtag in front of a phrase and tweeted it like mad! We're really helping solve a serious problem!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

That's exactly what it is, a bandwagon. Woo hoo, we put a hashtag in front of a phrase and tweeted it like mad! We're really helping solve a serious problem!

Basically these women are admitting that they did nothing to prevent the same thing from happening to others in the future, and made it pretty much a given than anyone who wanted to work in Hollywood had to put out.

Offline LMAO

Great article by Malkin

This is the problem with narratives. When someone develops a narrative, they become impervious to any new facts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy