Author Topic: Field Notes: Three New Women’s Shotguns  (Read 1331 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Field Notes: Three New Women’s Shotguns
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:37:36 pm »
Beretta, Blaser, and Zoli are the latest manufacturers to unveil quality shotguns designed for women

Beretta and Blaser made good on their promises to introduce shotguns for women during the recent Ladies Fall Fashion Preview fundraiser at Gordy & Sons Outfitters in Houston. Little-known gun maker Zoli, meanwhile, brought a pleasant surprise from Italy, unveiling its new Bella for ladies.

Beretta’s entry, the 690 Sporting I Vittoria, is the company’s first over-and-under tailored to the female anatomy. Blaser’s F16 Intuition is a second act for the German gun maker. In 2014 Blaser started selling a women’s version of its tournament-grade F3, but the F16 Intuition is about one pound lighter, half the price, and sleek as a Porsche.

http://gardenandgun.com/articles/field-notes-three-new-womens-shotguns/

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Field Notes: Three New Women’s Shotguns
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 05:39:35 pm »
And my friend being inducted into the National Sporting Clays Association Hall of Fame would say they should have been made in 28 gauge, not 12.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Field Notes: Three New Women’s Shotguns
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 05:30:37 pm »
I'm fixing to go to a Multi-gun championship put on by the Army Marksmanship Unit....civilians compete and AMU just runs it...gonna have to see if I see any of these new guns there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!