Author Topic: FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow  (Read 1751 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

I wouldn't say 'broken', but certainly abused by Agendas antithetical to it as shield to hide behind.

As to a Clean up, I suggest the counter Agenda should invoke Federal Anti-Trust Statutes to break up the media abusers.

@DiogenesLamp

Newspapers want Anti-Trust Pass to handle Google and Facebook

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/07/10/newspapers-want-anti-trust-pass-handle-facebook-google/465379001/

Chavern argued that if antitrust enforcers in the U.S. applied the existing laws to Facebook and Google, the laws the News Media Alliance are suggesting would be unnecessary. He pointed to Facebook's acquisition of two major competitors, WhatsApp and Instagram and Google's purchases in the online advertising business of Doubleclick, AdMob and AdMeld. Chavern notes that European regulators have begun to act by fining Google $2.7 billion for violations of fair competition.

Trust bust them all.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:39:06 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Let me see if I have this straight.  The former FBI director who was directly involved in this is now investigating possible Russian collusion in the Trump campaign.   

Have I  got it about right?

Afraid so, Bigun.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Afraid so, Bigun.

If someone had told me something like this could happen in this country 10 years ago I would have thought them nuts!  And would have been completely wrong!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

The justice department is thoroughly corrupt. I was late to the party but it became painfully obvious finally with the whole Clinton email server and state secrets thing. Anyone else would have gone to prison for those things. It has been going for a long time before that but I wanted to believe otherwise...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let me see if I have this straight.  The former FBI director who was directly involved in this is now investigating possible Russian collusion in the Trump campaign.   

Have I  got it about right?

Yup.   9999hair out0000

@Bigun

Offline DiogenesLamp

I wouldn't say 'broken', but certainly abused by Agendas antithetical to it as shield to hide behind.

As to a Clean up, I suggest the counter Agenda should invoke Federal Anti-Trust Statutes to break up the media abusers.

I've been saying that for a long time.   It's good to see that others recognize the threat and also suggest a tentative solution. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

The justice department is thoroughly corrupt. I was late to the party but it became painfully obvious finally with the whole Clinton email server and state secrets thing. Anyone else would have gone to prison for those things. It has been going for a long time before that but I wanted to believe otherwise...

Does this mean you now recognize how absolutely critical it was to keep Hitlery out of power?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator