Author Topic: Dana Loesch forced to move due to 'repeated threats from gun control advocates'  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dana Loesch: I want to be able to defend myself against evil

NRA spokesperson reacts on 'Fox & Friends' to calls for gun control.

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

In a series of tweets, Loesch explained some of the threats she has recently experienced.

more

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/dana-loesch-forced-to-move-due-to-repeated-threats-from-gun-control-advocates.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fmost-popular+%28Internal+-+Most+Popular+Content%29
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:46:27 am by MOD8 »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

What the thug Left is doing to Dana is a GD outrage. I'll bet a nickel most of these jerks threatening her are pansies living at home with their mom.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What the thug Left is doing to Dana is a GD outrage. I'll bet a nickel most of these jerks threatening her are pansies living at home with their mom.

Well I'm not too sure anymore after what happened to Scalise and others just playing ball...it is scary out there.

Dana was just on Fox..I felt so sorry for her....sad.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Silver Pines

@roamer_1, thanks for the ping.  I didn't hear her show today so I don't know if she discussed this.  I know one thing, the gutless little creeps making these threats wouldn't want to face her in real life.  She'd probably unscrew their heads from their necks.

It's hilarious that these gun control nuts say they hate violence, so they retaliate with threats of rape and murder.