Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE CONSTITUTION PARTY  (Read 7020 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE CONSTITUTION PARTY
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2017, 04:01:13 pm »
And work to change the management in our restaurant.

The rules have been rewritten at the last two GOP conventions by the Establishment to PREVENT any possible change in management.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2017, 04:07:21 pm »
If you and @DiogenesLamp wish to defend White Supremacy, go along, don't expect others to go along with these lies.
Whoa, there *. You have a habit or going off on excursions from logic, but SHOW ME ANYWHERE I HAVE "DEFENDED WHITE SUPREMACY" I have absolutely no bleep idea how you got to that * bullshit statement, but, mother*, you can take that back.

Armies from the states of Massachusetts and Pennsylvania invaded my home state at Lincolon's behest and acted with all the grace most occupying armies do. They pilfered everything that wasn't nailed down. As a result, my family lost over half of their land. Habeas Corpus was suspended, and the State under Martial Law, even though it had not seceded.
Men were routinely apprehended, even while working in their fields and not heard from for months, and some never again. No charges need be brought, no trial. Think Gitmo in 1860. The same administration imprisoned the grandson of Francis Scott Key, with neither charges nor trial.
Rather than be grabbed thus, and with growing sentiment for the South, many of my ancestors and relatives crossed the Potomac and enlisted in the Confederate Army. One relative captained a raider, (CSS Alabama you may have heard of it.) Others served in artillery and infantry units.

The value of the land stolen from us is hundreds of millions of dollars today, considering that includes over 30 miles of waterfront. I'm not defending White Supremacy, I just hate having been stolen from. If the BLM folks can rant endlessly about slavery, I can damned sure rant about the Yankee occupiers stealing crops, over 600 horses, and other actions taken by occupying forces that directly led to the loss of 1000 acres of riverfront property and good farmland, and that is just the family in Maryland. Those in Missouri lost lumber mills, a horse breeding farm, and everything but the clothes on their backs, two nags, and a freight wagon to the Yankees, again, in a state that had not seceded. 

But you have read the history books published in Massachusetts, New York, and Connecticut and think you know all about the War. 

And no, I don't appreciate the imposition of the early income tax, nor the bastardization of the Federal Government into a National Government, nor any of the other depredations down the decades.

But let's get one thing straight, *. I may well be proud of my ancestry, why not? Most people are. I won't apologize for any acts taken by anyone other than myself, unless they are in my direct control, and definitely not for any by others in the past, well before my time.

But this bunch of people running around acting as racist as the black racists who by accident of genetics have lighter skin, whom you say I am supporting, well, they can get right in line behind you and kiss my ass. But you first, * because if you had said that * in front of me I'd have thrashed you on the spot.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2017, 04:13:41 pm »
   @DiogenesLamp I was being facetious. I realize my posting in such a manner, particularly on serious Threads, is not conducive to furthering discussion on said matter, but a little fun humour can go a long way on such a happy day.

Houston Rockets         122
                                  Golden State Warriors 121
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2017, 04:17:57 pm »
   @DiogenesLamp I was being facetious. I realize my posting in such a manner, particularly on serious Threads, is not conducive to furthering discussion on said matter, but a little fun humour can go a long way on such a happy day.

Houston Rockets         122
                                  Golden State Warriors 121

Sometimes I am too serious.   I'll try to work on that.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2017, 04:35:36 pm »
Cruz has already been lenient per green cards, why? To serve his constituency?  Cruz is the one who talked about a bloodbath if the Senate doesn't start to get things done.  What is all this talk about?  And out at times, already campaigning.

El Paso, San Antonio and the lower Rio Grande valley and other cities are already blue. As I said, I like, love all people but don't necessarily love the way they vote.

We are rather fortunate just to have a Republican in the White House. If one just talks down whatever the GOP is, great, that is your opinion but things could be worse.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2017, 05:12:48 pm »
Cruz has already been lenient per green cards, why? To serve his constituency?  Cruz is the one who talked about a bloodbath if the Senate doesn't start to get things done.  What is all this talk about?  And out at times, already campaigning.

El Paso, San Antonio and the lower Rio Grande valley and other cities are already blue. As I said, I like, love all people but don't necessarily love the way they vote.

We are rather fortunate just to have a Republican in the White House. If one just talks down whatever the GOP is, great, that is your opinion but things could be worse.

In a line likely to surprise some Trump supporters, the president described the wall as "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important."
The conversation

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/345117-trump-asked-mexican-president-to-stop-publicly-saying-his-government

Trump Caves on DACA, Wants ‘Quick’ Amnesty for 800K Illegal Aliens

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/

:whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2017, 05:24:40 pm »
Slavery is an ultimate evil, as usual, lost causers come up with sad arguments if not outright falsehoods on this.

Democrats, wrong side then, wrong side now.
This discussion has nothing to do with slavery as it was before the civil war. Except that today’s Republicans have joined with the Deamonrats, the party of one, to make us all tax slaves to the feral government.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2017, 05:51:27 pm »
This discussion has nothing to do with slavery as it was before the civil war. Except that today’s Republicans have joined with the Deamonrats, the party of one, to make us all tax slaves to the feral government.

^^ THIS!

And a whole lot more.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2017, 06:09:26 pm »

BINGO!

Read the paper at the link in my tagline.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2017, 06:15:34 pm »
The rules have been rewritten at the last two GOP conventions by the Establishment to PREVENT any possible change in management.

...and they'll rewrite the rules again next convention if need be.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2017, 07:19:27 pm »
...and they'll rewrite the rules again next convention if need be.
GOPe rules are driven by the top down. So bottom up grassroots have a difficult time breaking the mold of the national elite.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2017, 07:55:51 pm »
GOPe rules are driven by the top down. So bottom up grassroots have a difficult time breaking the mold of the national elite.
The national elite have no interest in what the rank and file think. The polls they send out are only something to try to get you to donate. When I got agravated enough to quit donating years ago, they quit sending polls. I guess the response in the envelope wasn't worth processing without a donation, if it was ever looked at. From the constant leftward drift of policy (as practiced, lip service does not count), I'd say the only important thing in the return envelope was my check.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2017, 08:04:58 pm »
The national elite have no interest in what the rank and file think. The polls they send out are only something to try to get you to donate. When I got agravated enough to quit donating years ago, they quit sending polls. I guess the response in the envelope wasn't worth processing without a donation, if it was ever looked at. From the constant leftward drift of policy (as practiced, lip service does not count), I'd say the only important thing in the return envelope was my check.

Really?  It's been over 25 years since I donated to RNC, and they still send me those polls that they don't read.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2017, 08:11:02 pm »
It's truly sad that people would defend a white supremacist society as the Confederacy was.

"Not a very good start" this.

The Bible reads:

That is about slavery.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2017, 08:38:32 pm »
Texas is minority-majority now, Georgia, Florida and then, Tennessee and Mississippi are to follow along with Illinois. That's what is in the future.  Watch for 2024, around there if not sooner. In the meantime, the brutality sent those victimized to all parts of the nation where it plagues us.  Demographic shifts should have happened long ago.  The war for independence for Texas was even partly fought for slavery to be an institution. Read your history to you. The North had no slaves, maybe less than 20 in New Jersey as it was being abolished, Missouri, Kentucky were not border states.  Be happy looking for that. Then, we will see how practical the Constitution party will be.
Even humoring your stuff about slavery, what have the Republicans really accomplished since they looted and burned the South--aside from stealing a bunch of it for "back taxes".  (Incidentally, that was the same ploy used to take ten million acres of land from my wife's ancestors. The people who were handing out the deeds to the land were often accompanied by the ones handing out tax liens. Being Chippewa, most didn't know the white man's language enough or have any cash, and the land was taken.)

C S Lewis