Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE CONSTITUTION PARTY  (Read 7021 times)

Offline libertybele

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE CONSTITUTION PARTY
« on: October 16, 2017, 11:25:24 pm »
E-mail that I received and thought I'd pass on to those that may be interested.  In BOLD: Please note their mention of current politicians who are showing a genuine interest in the Constitution Party.

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE CONSTITUTION PARTY

A lot has transpired since my last email to you describing a rare window of opportunity that is opening up for the Constitution Party. For the first time in our history, the Constitution Party has succeeded in getting enough signatures to place a remarkable young candidate on the ballot for the office of governor in the state of New Jersey. His name is Matt Riccardi. He is a very dynamic young man and is garnering significant attention through his campaign. Matt has a very busy schedule and he has been able to introduce the party to a growing number of voters in that very liberal state. He will be sharing his experiences with us at the upcoming Constitution Party National Committee meeting in Pittsburgh, PA October 27th and 28th.

It has become obvious that the liberal GOP establishment intends to defeat all conservative Republicans running for any office, including Congress. This has become crystal clear in the recent GOP primaries in Alabama and Utah, just to name two states. In both cases the GOP establishment deliberately ran liberal candidates against very capable conservative candidates. Furthermore, in each state, two conservative candidates were placed on the ballot with the goal of dividing the conservative vote, thereby hoping to elect their liberal candidates with a plurality of the vote. The plan worked beautifully in Utah, but fortunately it failed in Alabama, much to the dismay of the establishment.
The opposition spent 300% more funds than did the Roy Moore campaign and Moore still handily won the recent runoff primary. Because of these and other recent events, including the Republican Congress' betrayal of voters in refusing to repeal Obamacare, a growing number of conservative Republicans have become increasingly disillusioned with the GOP and are looking for an alternative.

As a result of such ongoing actions, we have recently been contacted by a well-known conservative Republican who has served two terms in public office. He stated he can no longer remain in the Republican Party and is convinced that there is an overwhelming number of like minded Republicans who feel the same way. He further stated he feels "that the Constitution Party has never had a greater opportunity to tap into the GOP betrayal of the country." Those are his exact words. He has since agreed to be the keynote speaker at the Constitution Party National Committee meeting in Pittsburgh.

One other well known Republican, Joe Miller, has also agreed to address that body. Mr. Miller defeated Senator Lisa Murkowski in the 2010 GOP Primary for the US Senate seat in Alaska. However the establishment then organized a write-in campaign for Murkoski in which she narrowly defeated Miller in the November General Election.

Yet another well known Republican, William “Bill” J. Olson, from Virginia, has requested to attend the meeting and will also address the group. It is his law firm that wrote the amicus brief in the Masterpiece Cakeshop bakery case that will be heard before the Supreme Court. All three gentlemen are traveling to the meeting at their own expense. To me, that is indicative of the level of interest they have in the Constitution Party.

However, there still remains one caveat that is critical for us to meet. We must show them that the Constitution Party, with its three pillars, has appeal to the general public. To that end, we set a goal to raise $10,000 before the National Committee Meeting in Pittsburgh. Thus far we are just under the $5,000.00 mark. That goal is still attainable but we need your help to achieve it.

The most viable way we have to show this support is to raise the balance of the $10,000.00 in the next two weeks. I am confident that this can be done and I am therefor appealing to each of you to give serious consideration to this funding request. Please step forward and donate today. It is critical that you donate what you can, whether $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20,00, $25.00, $50.00, $100.00, or $500.00. You can donate online, or mail your donation to, Constitution Party, P.O. Box 1782, Lancaster, PA 17608. Raising $10,000.00 prior to us meeting him in person will be the catalyst for opening up doors of opportunity that the party has never seen.

Time is of the essence, so please take action now and make it possible for this door of opportunity to become a reality for the party.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:25:55 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online kevindavis007

Re: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE CONSTITUTION PARTY
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:37:55 pm »
Is this the same party that has such wonderful Presidential Candidates like:

Michael Peroutka - neo Confederate
Chuckles baldwin  - another neo Confederate and a 9/11 Truther???

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:41:07 pm »
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Conservative party that backs and promotes Conservative candidates? I just might pull my phone out of retirement and see if my TEA Party fellows are leaning this way (many are, you know)

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:41:25 pm »
This is a bunch of who cares. So the Constipation Party has a candidate on the ballot in NJ. That candidate might as well be running on Mars for all the votes he will get.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 12:02:20 am »
I think it's worth at least giving this party a chance.  Certainly the Republicans are taking us in the opposite direction of where we should be going.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 12:02:43 am »
This is a bunch of who cares. So the Constipation Party has a candidate on the ballot in NJ. That candidate might as well be running on Mars for all the votes he will get.

That's the kind of attitude that ensures the monopoly of the Uniparty.  People have to break the habit of making their choice between two lousy candidates.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 12:05:23 am »
That's the kind of attitude that ensures the monopoly of the Uniparty.  People have to break the habit of making their choice between two lousy candidates.

In case you hadn't noticed, Frank doesn't really have a great attitude.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 12:29:20 am »

I don't like discouraging them,  because we really need a more back to basics party,   but yeah,   you're probably  right.  Especially in a place with the Demographics like New Jersey.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 12:30:38 am »

Human nature is inherently binary.   They want their answers to be in clear black and white.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 12:31:39 am »
In case you hadn't noticed, Frank doesn't really have a great attitude.

No I didn't notice.

:silly:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 12:42:54 am »
I think it's worth at least giving this party a chance.  Certainly the Republicans are taking us in the opposite direction of where we should be going.

I agree. I am going to take a look- we don't have but a handful of Conservatives in the Republican party.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 12:49:03 am »
I agree. I am going to take a look- we don't have but a handful of Conservatives in the Republican party.

And there are a lot less today than there were a few months ago!  It's what happens when the party basically tells them to go to hell!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 12:50:14 am »
Is this the same party that has such wonderful Presidential Candidates like:

Michael Peroutka - neo Confederate
Chuckles baldwin  - another neo Confederate and a 9/11 Truther???

As I mentioned in my intro before my post: those that are interested.  If you're not interested so be it; but the ridicule isn't really appreciated or necessary. There are those of us who see the GOP establishment is not a whole heck of a lot different than the DEMS and right now they are doing there darndest to ensure that conservatism dies. If enough very well known true conservatives migrate to the Constitution Party; there is a chance a candidate running for the Constitution Party could very will win.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 12:56:41 am »

Frank you need to think outside the box on this one; though the chance is slim; it's still there.  Could you imagine if Cruz, Lee, Paul, Sasse, Jordan, Brat, and other true conservatives joined the Constitution Party? I think it might just raise a few eyebrows and perhaps those who no longer consider themselves Republicans anymore might just jump on board.  I for one would jump in to support them anyway that I possibly could.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:58:19 am by libertybele »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 01:18:29 am »
Is there a link for this?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 01:36:32 am »
Is there a link for this?

No link.  This was an e-mail sent to me from the Constitution Party.

Signed:

In the cause of Liberty,
Fluckiger_Signature.png
Frank Fluckiger
National Chairman
Constitution Party

1-800-2-VETO-IRS
www.constitutionparty.com
www.facebook.com/TheConstitutionParty

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 02:12:56 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 03:09:35 am »
Frank you need to think outside the box on this one; though the chance is slim; it's still there.  Could you imagine if Cruz, Lee, Paul, Sasse, Jordan, Brat, and other true conservatives joined the Constitution Party? I think it might just raise a few eyebrows and perhaps those who no longer consider themselves Republicans anymore might just jump on board.  I for one would jump in to support them anyway that I possibly could.

Frank has made negative comments about Cruz and Sasse so I think he is just being honest.  He is a Trump man.  Trump is the problem.  We climbed into the slime and we are slipping so far away from the Constitution we may never get back to America.

Not the whole problem though.  They have been going left for a long time.  Just electing Trump was like electing a prostitute.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:10:46 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 03:16:41 am »

There is no box to think out of. I do not believe you are familiar with New Jersey, but if you were you would know it is a corrupt state run on graft and patronage. No one in that state will win anything without the blessings of the power brokers of either two major parties. If they don't get that blessing they will be broken one way or another.

If the Constipation Party was legit, they would start trying to win in a small mid-west state or maybe something in the south. Going for a deep blue NE state is a joke. It's time and money wasted when those are resources they are in terrible need of.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 03:25:43 am »
As I mentioned in my intro before my post: those that are interested.  If you're not interested so be it; but the ridicule isn't really appreciated or necessary. There are those of us who see the GOP establishment is not a whole heck of a lot different than the DEMS and right now they are doing there darndest to ensure that conservatism dies. If enough very well known true conservatives migrate to the Constitution Party; there is a chance a candidate running for the Constitution Party could very will win.

Platform for Constitution Party.

https://www.constitutionparty.com/principles/platform-preamble/

:thumbsup3:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 03:48:55 am »
So standing behind the likes of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnel get you what?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 03:58:21 am »
So standing behind the likes of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnel get you what?

I'm a realist. No one is ever getting what they want. This train wreck govt' is going to limp along until there is a crisis or a catastrophe that ushers in a new govt'. Throwing a ticker tape parade because you have candidates in states you will never win is about a useful as farting at a funeral.

The Constipation Party, formerly known as the US Taxpayers Party, founded in the colonial days of 1991 is nothing more that a Lyndon LaRouche wanna be group. In their long 27 year history they have only been able to elect 26 idiots to totally worthless local positions.

Current Constitution Party elected officials according to the party's website as of December 2016[1]

William Cantley, Riverside, Alabama city council
    Brad Shepherd, Anderson, Alaska city council
    Pam Goode, Deltana, Alaska Community Corporation Board
    Phil Collins, Libertyville Township, Lake County, Illinois trustee[2]
    Randy Fontenot, Eunice, Louisiana police chief
    Ronnie L. Broughton, Webster Parish School Board, Louisiana
    Rich Ryscamp, Grand Rapids Community College Board of Directors, Michigan
    Bruce Johnson, Dakota County, Minnesota Soil and Water District 4 Supervisor
    Gale Joy, New Lebanon, Ohio town council
    Ray Biggs, St. Helens, Oregon school district board
    Marshall Porter, St. Helens, Oregon school district board
    Benjamin Eckstrom, Scappoose, Oregon parks board
    Mary Starrett, Yamhill County, Oregon commissioner
    Bob Goodrich, Osceola Township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania supervisor
    Jim Clymer, judge of elections in Manor Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
    Bryce Hamilton, Duchesne, Utah city council
    Steven W. Johnson, Enoch, Utah city council
    Jack Monnett, Spring City, Utah mayor
    Danny Peatross, Duchesne, Utah city council
    Adam Toone, Morgan County, Utah school district 5
    A.J. Burton, Medical Lake, Washington town council
    Rob Chase, Spokane County, Washington treasurer
    Caleb Collier, Spokane Valley, Washington city council
    Ed Pace, Spokane Valley, Washington city council
    Gregory Smith, Douglas, Wisconsin board of trustees, supervisor
    Robert DesJarlais, Mishicot (town), Wisconsin board of trustees, supervisor

Wake me up when these folks take the time and the effort to actually get a member of their flock into a Federal position....or even a state house or senate seat somewhere.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 04:02:06 am »
I'm a realist. No one is ever getting what they want. This train wreck govt' is going to limp along until there is a crisis or a catastrophe that ushers in a new govt'. Throwing a ticker tape parade because you have candidates in states you will never win is about a useful as farting at a funeral.

The Constipation Party, formerly known as the US Taxpayers Party, founded in the colonial days of 1991 is nothing more that a Lyndon LaRouche wanna be group. In their long 27 year history they have only been able to elect 26 idiots to totally worthless local positions.

Current Constitution Party elected officials according to the party's website as of December 2016[1]

William Cantley, Riverside, Alabama city council
    Brad Shepherd, Anderson, Alaska city council
    Pam Goode, Deltana, Alaska Community Corporation Board
    Phil Collins, Libertyville Township, Lake County, Illinois trustee[2]
    Randy Fontenot, Eunice, Louisiana police chief
    Ronnie L. Broughton, Webster Parish School Board, Louisiana
    Rich Ryscamp, Grand Rapids Community College Board of Directors, Michigan
    Bruce Johnson, Dakota County, Minnesota Soil and Water District 4 Supervisor
    Gale Joy, New Lebanon, Ohio town council
    Ray Biggs, St. Helens, Oregon school district board
    Marshall Porter, St. Helens, Oregon school district board
    Benjamin Eckstrom, Scappoose, Oregon parks board
    Mary Starrett, Yamhill County, Oregon commissioner
    Bob Goodrich, Osceola Township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania supervisor
    Jim Clymer, judge of elections in Manor Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
    Bryce Hamilton, Duchesne, Utah city council
    Steven W. Johnson, Enoch, Utah city council
    Jack Monnett, Spring City, Utah mayor
    Danny Peatross, Duchesne, Utah city council
    Adam Toone, Morgan County, Utah school district 5
    A.J. Burton, Medical Lake, Washington town council
    Rob Chase, Spokane County, Washington treasurer
    Caleb Collier, Spokane Valley, Washington city council
    Ed Pace, Spokane Valley, Washington city council
    Gregory Smith, Douglas, Wisconsin board of trustees, supervisor
    Robert DesJarlais, Mishicot (town), Wisconsin board of trustees, supervisor

Wake me up when these folks take the time and the effort to actually get a member of their flock into a Federal position....or even a state house or senate seat somewhere.

I dunno, that Oregon Parks Board gig sounds pretty impressive to me.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 04:07:31 am »
I dunno, that Oregon Parks Board gig sounds pretty impressive to me.

You'd think that until you sit a spell and chat with Ronnie Broughton of the Webster Parish School Board. He claims that at least once a month at the meetings, someone brings in homemade crullers and coffee.

Hard to top that!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 04:08:49 am »
You'd think that until you sit a spell and chat with Ronnie Broughton of the Webster Parish School Board. He claims that at least once a month at the meetings, someone brings in homemade crullers and coffee.

Hard to top that!

Homemade? Damn scrait.