Author Topic: Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms  (Read 658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms
By Max Kutner On 10/16/17 at 2:03 PM

In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.

The records show that on May 2, 2016, Comey emailed Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, general counsel James Baker and chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki. The subject of the email was "midyear exam," and though the email says its contents are unclassified, the body of the email is redacted in the release.

more
http://www.newsweek.com/james-comey-fbi-clinton-emails-drafted-statement-686140
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. Breaking news. Comey is corrupt. Next someone will tell me the Pope is Catholic.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This was out, months ago.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This was out, months ago.

And all the perps are still free as birds!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Wow. Breaking news. Comey is corrupt. Next someone will tell me the Pope is Catholic.

This Pope?!?!?! I wouldn't be so sure.